Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    What.

*character limit*
    Okay, so the monster Black Sperm, essentially a conglomerate being made of millions of copies of itself (cells), combined the vast majority of itself into one super powered being which took the name Golden Sperm.

Individual cells of Black Sperm are metahuman in strength, combining millions of itself together made it extremely physically powerful.

Okay, so the monster Black Sperm
    What.

*character limit*

Dont be alarmed everyone, Pendaran has accidentally wandered into an anime/manga thread. Easily fixed, I can pull him right outta here in no time.

*clears throat*

Hey Pen! Someone on page 2 said that OWAW was a valid showing of characters established abilities!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

What.

*character limit*

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

It is weird how straight faced they played Black Sperm. No one in the comic has even raised an eyebrow.

What.

*character limit*
    Yep, Black Sperm:

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I don't know what you mean by this? Saitama literally blasted him into paste with consecutive normal punches, that's hardly a good durability feat.
    He was taking Saitama normal punches fine until the consecutive hit and there is zero indication Tatsumaki could even survive one. And at the beginning of the volley of punches Saitama hit him with, Boros held up until the end of the barrage when he was blown apart.

City destroying. It was never stated to be planet destroying nor was it a particularly big rock. I have zero doubt Tatsumaki could easily replicate that level of force easily.
    As pointed out, the meteor was about city size itself. Zero indication Tatsumaki could stop that.

I mean you say "by moving fast," this isn't exactly a real speed feat, it's more the fact that Boros gives off a **** ton of energy as he does stuff, plus Tatsumaki is plenty fast in the reactions department in her own right.
    Nothing to suggest she could even survive that energy, however.

I've not really mentioned them as part of my argument, but for funzies, name one actual feat that puts Boros in the same league as Flashy Flash.
    The fact that he wasn't caught off guard by Saitamas speed like Flashy was, and instead even surprised Saitama with how fast he was just like Garou did where else Flashy wasn't even someone Saitama considered as all that fast.(Not saying either Garous or Boros was as fast as Saitama, only that they were fast enough that their speed didn't seem like a joke him)
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    He was taking Saitama normal punches fine until the consecutive hit and there is zero indication Tatsumaki could even survive one. And at the beginning of the volley of punches Saitama hit him with, Boros held up until the end of the barrage when he was blown apart.
    "Jut fine," huh? Interesting interpretation. Saitama only hit Boros three times prior to the consecutive punches barrage.

1) At the start of the fight, Saitama's first punch hits him across the room and destroys the armour that is specifically limiting his power. This is the only instance that does no damage or is "just fine,"

2) Midway through, he Boros again, this time in his base powered-up form, and the force of him doing so tears his arm clean off so most definitely not "just fine,"

3) And finally, in Meteroic Burst form, Saitama punches him in the chest which sends him flying again and causes him to vomit blood, again not "just fine,"

Based on other things Saitama has done/destroyed with his casual hits and the level Tatsumaki plays about it, I see no reason why she wouldn't be able to rend him to pieces at her peak.

As pointed out, the meteor was about city size itself. Zero indication Tatsumaki could stop that.
    Okay, 1) No it wasn't the size of a city:

You can see both Saitama and the city for scale. It's like, the size of city block tops.

And 2) I literally just cited Tatsumaki ripping out chunks of the earth far larger than that to stop an entire coastline being destroyed by massive tsunamis earlier in the thread. That meteor would not be a problem for her in the slightest:

I feel like you haven't perhaps read my posts in this thread that closely.

Nothing to suggest she could even survive that energy, however.
    AGAIN, earlier in this very thread, I cited Tatsumaki blocking energy beams that were capable of slicing of significant chunks of the planet. That is far in excess of the levels of energy Boros puts out ambiently.

Seriously, did you read my post?

The fact that he wasn't caught off guard by Saitamas speed like Flashy was, and instead even surprised Saitama with how fast he was just like Garou did where else Flashy wasn't even someone Saitama considered as all that fast.(Not saying either Garous or Boros was as fast as Saitama, only that they were fast enough that their speed didn't seem like a joke him)
    One, that's not a feat, so please try again.

Two, Saitama at no point tried to blitz him in their fight.

Three, recently in the manga Saitama literally had a moment where he and Flashy Flash killed some giant monsters together and his response was, admiringly, "Hey, you're kinda fast," so your entire premise is flawed here.

I was about to add that last bit about Saitama acknowledging Flashy Flashes speed, but seems like Nik has it sorted.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Saitama also... Doesn't blitz people. He reacts to their speed, but the only time he ever pulled a blitz was after his third encounter with Sonic, and that was an actual notable moment where he did so to try and satisfy Sonic.

Against Genos and Boros, he did a lot of dodging around. But look at the Boros fight again. They are fighting at high speeds but Boros is doing all the attacking. Evey time Saitama actually took a swing on Boros, Boros got hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Yep, Black Sperm:

https://youtu.be/RFm9ClqlGuo?t=90

Happy to help, as always ^_^

Friendly reminder that despite how powerful Tatsumaki is, she doesn’t realize that King is a fraud.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Friendly reminder that despite how powerful Tatsumaki is, she doesn’t realize that King is a fraud.
    Tatsumaki simply acknowledges King's total and absolute supremacy over all his colleagues.

I have no idea what you're gabbering on about.

So way I see it. King has some insane probability manipulation,plus he's close friends with Saitama. Better to just look the other way.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan