Default The Powerpuff Girls vs. Superman (The Dark Knight Returns animated film)

This is Superman from The Dark Knight Returns animated film.

The girls mistake Superman for a Mojo Jojo genetic experiment and have to take him down; likewise, Superman sees the Girls as a Lex Luthor genetic experiment.

Round I) The original Powerpuff Girls (1998-2005 series) vs. this version of Superman.

Round II) The reboot Powerpuff Girls (2016-????) take on TDKR Superman.

Round III) Bliss (the original Powerpuff Girl from the reboot) vs. TDKR Superman.

Round IV) The Powerpuff Girls Z take on TDKR Superman.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The three of them together are usually given good odds against comic Superman, I'm pretty sure movie supes isn't going to handle it well.

also super-sensitive hearing against a foe that uses superpowered sonic-shouts is PROBABBLY not in his favor either.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The three of them together are usually given good odds against comic Superman, I'm pretty sure movie supes isn't going to handle it well.

also super-sensitive hearing against a foe that uses superpowered sonic-shouts is PROBABBLY not in his favor either.
    TDKR Supes almost DIED from a nuclear missile detonating in his face.

On the other hand, the Powerpuff Girls had (what I strongly maintain is) a nuke blow up in their faces (S3E9A "Hot Air Buffoon"), and all that happened to them was no different that what you see in an episode of Looney Tunes.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    TDKR Supes almost DIED from a nuclear missile detonating in his face.

On the other hand, the Powerpuff Girls had (what I strongly maintain is) a nuke blow up in their faces (S3E9A "Hot Air Buffoon"), and all that happened to them was no different that what you see in an episode of Looney Tunes.
    if you are that sure of the outcome, why make it?

So, you just wanted affirmation for a fight where the outcome was obvious? Dude, you know our rules by now. No deliberate curbstomps except for the curbstomp thread.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Thread Closed.

Don't repeat this behavior again.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.