Quote Originally Posted by basbash99 View Post
Enjoyed the penultimate episode, nice to see more of Ethelrida and getting an additional check in with Satchel was an unexpected surprise as i was sure we had seen the last of him in the previous episode..
I almost wish we had. There's enough loose ends to tie up with other plotlines and I thought last week's send off was all we needed. I hope we don't regret seeing more of him (and/or Rabbit) next week.

That being said, one of the things I appreciated this week was the fact that it looked like we wrapped of the Orietta, Gaetano and Odis storylines now, instead of trying to cram everyone's fate into the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
The "Internet" seems to think that Satchel will become Mike Mulligan from season 2.
Count me as part of that internet. I've been thinking that from early in the season.

Other thoughts:

Am I the only one to whom it seemed the colors were more saturated this week? I first noticed it when things went to color in ep 9, which made sense, given the Oz parallels. I assume it was a one-off for that ep, but then I thought things looked different this week as.

A few minutes after the “previously on Fargo” where we see the flashback to Loy kicking some guy's butt we get a scene of him sitting in a wife beater with Rock's skinny little pipe cleaner arms fully exposed. Rock can act but they needed to realize he's not physically capable of the playing the character as a bruiser.

Overall, a great episode that didn't skimp on action and characterization.