BANNED

Default What Medals Has Steve Rogers Been Awarded?

Presumably he’d be a Medal of Honor recipient. . .

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I imagine all of them, even a few that are only given posthumously, since they thought he was dead at the end of WWII. And now that I think about it, if he's won the Nobel Peace Prize -- and I don't see why he wouldn't be awarded such a thing -- Steve would be a millionaire. Definitely much nicer vacations now than when he first started.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I imagine all of them, even a few that are only given posthumously, since they thought he was dead at the end of WWII. And now that I think about it, if he's won the Nobel Peace Prize -- and I don't see why he wouldn't be awarded such a thing -- Steve would be a millionaire. Definitely much nicer vacations now than when he first started.
    The government didn't want to admit that Captain America was dead so he was officially declared MIA, after the Avengers found him the military handed him a check containing his backpay making Steve a millionaire he then used the money to create a hotline so that people around the country could contact him.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    The government didn't want to admit that Captain America was dead so he was officially declared MIA, after the Avengers found him the military handed him a check containing his backpay making Steve a millionaire he then used the money to create a hotline so that people around the country could contact him.
    Correct! Here's the proof...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Correct! Here's the proof...
    Realistically though....even back then $1M does not go that far.

As far as medals...yes...all of them...including multiple Bronze Stars, Silver Stars, Purple Hearts and other citations for bravery.