Default I'd Like To See A Team Up Between Wonder Woman And Captain Atom

I think you could get an interesting interaction out of both of them. Both are soldiers, both are long lived (depending on the continuity for Diana) and both have been unfairly vilified at times (Diana for killing Max, Captain Atom was put on death row for a crime he didn't commit).

They had a team up in the Perez run to rescue Steve, who was revealed to be old friends with Atom. They seemed to have gotten along well-enough. Though this was before Max Lord obviously so no comparison’s made with Atom’s frame-up, which I don’t recall that coming up in the issue.

Think you could do something interesting with them if a writer tried to dig. Like how there’s more to them then their public reputations as “warrior/soldier” goes.

Also, they were briefly teammates in Justice League America post death of Superman, before he and a few other "EXTREME" members of the team branched off into Extreme Justice. They seemed to butt heads alot in that arc, if I'm remembering correctly.

Attached is an image. Notice how Captain Atom is carrying her? This was the period when a bullet from Mayfly caused an inner ear issue for Diana and she could no longer control her power of flight. Also, please not the so SO 90s "EXTREME" art. Lol!justice-league-america-issue-87-page-21.jpg
    Last edited by rayray1127; 10-25-2020 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Addition of an image