Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I have a few, but only a couple might happen. In red are things to be explored within a Moria book, assuming it'll happen in 2021:
    - Mystique's plan to bring to bring Destiny back and/or disrupet Krakoa because of it.
    - Sabertooth will leave his exile (maybe with Mystique's help).
    - The rise of civil issues aka people wanting one thing and the council wanting another.
    - A look into Sinester's Chimeras.
    - Cylobel and blackbrain's plot might be explored finally. Why do they look the same.
    - We may get an info on why Jean is back to her washing dishes look (except when Dautermann is drawing her).
    - An aged Laura (wolverine/x-23 whatever) will comeback from the Vault, although I think she'll comeback alone.
    - A more interesting Rockslide.

What I want to happen:
    - More Cuckoos: why are they allowed on Krakoa but Maddie and others clones aren't? Also, play with the boys, girls.
    - More Krakoa religion.
    - Krakoa is about family and community. We saw that with Jean' and Emma's family. Maybe even the Guthries. But we could see a little more, maybe with the Mastermind family (himself and his three daughters).
    - More New X-men, specially Trance.
    - Overall, keep on using existing characters and only creating interesting new villains/treats.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Jean and Logan die a few time
    Well since death is now meaningless as ever -even more than usual, many characters will probably die a few times. lol

Astonishing Member

Maggot will have a role in an issue of X-men as hinted by the "mutants with a role in X-men" teaser they showed once. Marrow will not have a role beyond appearing in one or two backrounds. Cecilia Reyes will keep showing up in her role as primary medical doctor around and may or may not die again stupidly.

So much for some 90's C-list X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    - Cylobel and blackbrain's plot might be explored finally. Why do they look the same.
    Wasn't Cylobel just a black brain who defected to the mutants side?

What interest me more about her is how she could show up in x3, in the same situation she was left in x2, despite x2 being the 9th life of Moira and x3 the 6th. That's not just the result of the same technologies and tactics being developed but a person having the same fate twice despite highly changed circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Wasn't Cylobel just a black brain who defected to the mutants side?

What interest me more about her is how she could show up in x3, in the same situation she was left in x2, despite x2 being the 9th life of Moira and x3 the 6th. That's not just the result of the same technologies and tactics being developed but a person having the same fate twice despite highly changed circumstances.
    Hickman said that Nimrod always oversees the ‘creation’ of black brain telepaths as a way to infiltrate the ranks of his mutant enemies, and that's why she shows up in x2 and x3. He also said that "they all look completely identical when they manifest (like Cylobel does) but before then they all look different and display different power sets. It’s only when they shed their external skin that a black brain telepath is revealed. So the matching shot in Powers of X #1–where they looked like the same person in a stasis tube but actually weren’t–was built to be deceptive."

This was something he was going to tackle on the PoX but the Moria book's writer decided it was best not to yet. That's why I expect to see more about it later next year.

You can read more about it here: https://aiptcomics.com/2019/10/14/x-...f-x-questions/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Hickman said that Nimrod always oversees the ‘creation’ of black brain telepaths as a way to infiltrate the ranks of his mutant enemies, and that's why she shows up in x2 and x3. He also said that "they all look completely identical when they manifest (like Cylobel does) but before then they all look different and display different power sets. It’s only when they shed their external skin that a black brain telepath is revealed. So the matching shot in Powers of X #1–where they looked like the same person in a stasis tube but actually weren’t–was built to be deceptive."

This was something he was going to tackle on the PoX but the Moria book's writer decided it was best not to yet. That's why I expect to see more about it later next year.
    Thanks for the info. Also there goes part of one my theories.

X-Books will continue to dip in quality.

Pyro will still get no page-time in Marauders beyond a jokey panel or two.

Hellions will be cancelled.

X-Factor will continue being bad.

Still no Phantazia, Thumbelina, Zaladane, or Briquette.

The rise of the Children of the Vault

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Laura will come back before the next X-event.

Duggan's cuts Bishop's screen time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    X-Books will continue to dip in quality.

Pyro will still get no page-time in Marauders beyond a jokey panel or two.

Hellions will be cancelled.

X-Factor will continue being bad.

Still no Phantazia, Thumbelina, Zaladane, or Briquette.
    I won't recover from that.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Hellions cancelled?

I predict Excalibur, New Mutants and maybe Cable will go before Hellions does. Also the upcoming Children of the Atom isn't long for this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Laura will come back before the next X-event.

Duggan's cuts Bishop's screen time again.

I won't recover from that.
    I predict that for 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 ...etc.

Sometimes you would't even know he's on the team.

Fantastic Member

Children of the Atom gets cancelled after a couple of issues. The new characters never appear again and everyone forgets about this mess.

New Mutants get another new writer after it still flounders. Probably gets cancelled. Sam and Berto still do nothing.

Excalibur still doesn't get a new writer. The book is still not good. Gambit and Rogue still do nothing but complain once in a while.

Marauders keeps going but it's still just Kate and Emma with Storm sometimes. The rest still do nothing. More bad tatoo's, partying, and forced sexual innuendo.

Legion and Mister M pop back up as the missing omegas. Franklin Richards and his power situation gets addressed. Hickman gets a 2nd book about the council. There's a few council replacements and Namor shows up.

Unfortunately Horde Culture return.

We still have no idea who has been resurrected or who is on Krakoa. There's a few more pages of big group shots with random characters where we speculate who might be relevant eventually.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch finally are mutants again and relevant. Yay.

A few baddies join Sabretooth in the pit.... Mystique will free them and cause trouble.

Sinister starts his schemes and chimaeras.

BANNED

Elections?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Wolverine & Magik will continue to be featured everywhere.

Monet will be wallpaper & only relevant every 6 months...So I guess twice. lol

Jobbertooth will still be in the hole -one positive. He needs a LONG break.

Krakoa will continue to be corrupt with villains getting off scott-free, and nobody else getting placed in the pits, which seemed to only be created as a way to get rid of Creed. lol

Finally, focus on the same ol' pairings.
    And Vulcan will explode at some point cause he is literally full of fire lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    Children of the Atom gets cancelled after a couple of issues. The new characters never appear again and everyone forgets about this mess.

New Mutants get another new writer after it still flounders. Probably gets cancelled. Sam and Berto still do nothing.

Excalibur still doesn't get a new writer. The book is still not good. Gambit and Rogue still do nothing but complain once in a while.

Marauders keeps going but it's still just Kate and Emma with Storm sometimes. The rest still do nothing. More bad tatoo's, partying, and forced sexual innuendo.

Legion and Mister M pop back up as the missing omegas. Franklin Richards and his power situation gets addressed. Hickman gets a 2nd book about the council. There's a few council replacements and Namor shows up.

Unfortunately Horde Culture return.

We still have no idea who has been resurrected or who is on Krakoa. There's a few more pages of big group shots with random characters where we speculate who might be relevant eventually.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch finally are mutants again and relevant. Yay.

A few baddies join Sabretooth in the pit.... Mystique will free them and cause trouble.

Sinister starts his schemes and chimaeras.
    They will never use the pit again I would bet money on it. It is a plot device just for saber tooth to set him to be an antagonist at the end of the entire run. Just watch, there are currently only 2 major mutant villains active against krakoa and both are written by the same guy. They will be killed and not brought back end of story. The pit is just dumb

Well.. some of y'all are really positive lol. Jesus