Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Here are my wishes:
    1).Mystique upset with the Quiet Council goes rogue continually setting them up to fail both within and outside of Krakoa.
    2).Tensions continue to rise between Krakoa and the outside world, mainly Wakanda and Latveria.
    3).the Trial of the Scarlet Witch, a tale where Wa da and Pietro (Quick Silver) are re-established as Mutants and the children of Magneto, how will the Quiet Council vote and what will the Avengers do ?.
    4).Professior Xavier and the Beasts continue their eratic behaviours.
    5).Thanos and Mistress Death pay Krakoa a visit in regards to the resurrection protocols.
    6).The X titles continue to soar in popularity.
    Hey... those are some pretty good outlines especially 1, 3 and 5
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Mighty Member

Here are my wishes and predictions.

1. Zeb Wells will become the new writer for a new series featuring most of the original New Mutants with return of Sunspot, Cypher and Cannonball to the team.

2. There should be a new series for the truly junior members and not the original New Mutants.

3. The new gay Pyro gets to kick out the old Pyro and have a romantic relationship with Iceman.

4. The original Hellions members get back their hijacked title with a new writer.

5. The European X-Men (Nightcrawler, Banshee, Colossus etc) get to join Excalibur and replace the existing members with a new writer.

6. The Cable title should focus more on his relationship with his dad Cyclops, mum Jean Grey, uncle Havok and sister Rachel as a team. Havok should really join Cable title as a permanent member instead of Hellions.

Chris Claremont and John Bryne should be one of the new writer and artists for the ones above.

The existing X-Force and the current X-Men titles are just fine.
    Last edited by ericng; 10-27-2020 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post

1. Zeb Wells will become the new writer for a new series featuring most of the original New Mutants with return of Sunspot, Cypher and Cannonball to the team.

2. There should be a new series for the truly junior members and not the original New Mutants.

3. The new gay Pyro gets to kick out the old Pyro and have a romantic relationship with Iceman.

4. The original Hellions members get back their hijacked title with a new writer.

5. The European X-Men (Nightcrawler, Banshee, Colossus etc) get to join Excalibur and replace the existing members with a new writer.

6. The Cable title should focus more on his relationship with his dad Cyclops, mum Jean Grey, uncle Havok and sister Rachel as a team. Havok should really join Cable title as a permanent member instead of Hellions.

Chris Claremont and John Bryne should be one of the new writer and artists for the ones above.

Wasn’t the first Pyro already super queer-coded?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Both gays, only one had sex with Iceman afaik. I like them both, but yes, they could use the newest one.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    There is no "out of range" for "resurrections", there is nothing about the process that suggests actual transmigration; they're copies made from backups on a computer, if they couldn't get a recent one, they'll just use an older one.
    Hey, dude. That's what happens when you don't read the books.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post

Whahaha, you want almost everything to change.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    - Some B or C lister will be granted a mini, but it won't sell enough to warrant a follow up.
    I would totaly write a Marrow mini series even if it won't ever get a follow up. Just to get her in some better state than she has been in... well ever.

Though i'm aware that it would be unfair towards all the heroic or popular X-men C-list characters who never got such a chance. Which is sadly quite a lengthly list.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yes. We have yet to see his true love, Avalanche tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I would totaly write a Marrow mini series even if it won't ever get a follow up. Just to get her in some better state than she has been in... well ever.

Though i'm aware that it would be unfair towards all the heroic or popular X-men C-list characters who never got such a chance. Which is sadly quite a lengthly list.
    Marrow is great! I’d love to see her and Maggot move into the Generation X hub and be members in a new GenX book.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Has Hickman ever given any indication bad to how long he plans his run to be?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Has Hickman ever given any indication bad to how long he plans his run to be?
    No. Judging by his previous work, it would be 3 or 3 and 1/2 years, but this story is bigger in scope, and he only has one regular book, so I imagine it will last a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    No. Judging by his previous work, it would be 3 or 3 and 1/2 years, but this story is bigger in scope, and he only has one regular book, so I imagine it will last a little longer.
    I think he still have 3 or 4 years of X-Men ahead. Hopefully he goes to DC next, Lord knows how much he could do for that universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I think he still have 3 or 4 years of X-Men ahead. Hopefully he goes to DC next, Lord knows how much he could do for that universe.
    Yeah I can’t wait for the day he goes to DC since apparently he has some ideas for the Teen Titans. https://www.cbr.com/jonathan-hickman...e-teen-titans/
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 10-28-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Hickman is the only one that could probably make me buy DC again. I've given up because I never really had any idea on what's in continuity or not, made worse by some writers insistence on referencing stories from the 60's or something *cough*Johns*cough*.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Hickman should have released the Laura/Darwin/Synch issue after Empyre honestly.
    Well how was Hickman gonna know COVID would happen and mess up those plans? He made sure that there were no precogs around to warn him