Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Emma’s marriage to Tony Stark happens.
    That’s not Tony Stark; that’s Mystique
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I mean, she has that TV show coming up, so they'll at least probably milk her first.
    Milk her? You’re thinking Wanda’s midwife above, not Wanda herself
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Yes I keep forgetting about this, it mustn't be far off now as virtually all of those future teases from History of the Marvel Universe have happened or are happening.
    Not really, plenty of stuff there we haven't seen or even got a hint off yet, if we will at all (hints that never came to pass happen by the dozen at Marvel).

Astonishing Member

Gabby launches a clone revolution and brings back Maddie as her adviser and Jonathan as admiral general . Let the revolution begin long live the peoples republic of North better Krakoa. All hail grand kaiser superam gabby.

Deadpool & Honey Badger mini by Tom Taylor

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Jeff the Land Shark leads Lockheed, Jonathan The Actual Wolverine, Lockjaw and Sparky as the new Pet Avengers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    The vault team will return, do a exposition dump, and do nothing else except Laura who dies or gets mamed to give logan a rage power boost and do everything
    I think killing Laura off while intriguing lacks gravitas coz of the protocols.What would really be interesting is showing her with a family she got say with Synch after being there 2000 years.You could have a whole new mutant family that have drifted from the mutant genome.A sort of homo superior novissima- you wouldn't even need to introduce the Neo.Or you could have any of them bond with the CoV and have them accept the CoV as family upon coming out of there

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    How bout this...next summer's crossover... STOP THE CHILDREN OF THE VAULT!

The Children of the Vault declare war on everyone and no one is safe. As they launch worldwide attacks from their dimension, the X-men will have to work together with the F4, Avengers, and other heroes if they hope to stop the Children. Plus several major inhabitants of Krakoa, including a longtime X-man aren't mutants at all...
    All for this , can't wait for the Children to unleash hell, if Darwin turns into an omega in there and is shown believing that the Vault and not Krakoa is the key to mutant evolution ...then we could be in for an epic showdown

Astonishing Member

Another hope I have is Exodus should get his own team and his own story that is significant to Krakoa.I can't believe an awesome character like that is just given a few words here and there. Apocalypse has one, Sinister as well,even Mystique but Exodus is a wallflower? This needs to change asap

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Another hope I have is Exodus should get his own team and his own story that is significant to Krakoa.I can't believe an awesome character like that is just given a few words here and there. Apocalypse has one, Sinister as well,even Mystique but Exodus is a wallflower? This needs to change asap
    Maybe Exodus could lead a team of Acolytes, with a few X-Men thrown in to draw readers. I know Frenzy and Fabian Cortez will be in SWORD, but otherwise the Acolytes have mostly been ignored on Krakoa. A team book putting a few of them into the spotlight, along with maybe some neglected X-Men or other characters that have fallen through the cracks would be great.

Personally, I'd also love to see the original Hellions land on a team somewhere. The first issue of Hellions confirmed that Tarot, Roulette, Catseye and Jetsream are back, it would be great to see them at least show up in the New Mutants book for a bit. Surely Rahne wants to run around with her old friend.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    According to the solicits, Storm and Callisto are set to square off once XoS is finished.

I look for good things in The Year Of Our Lord Magneto 2021.
    I looked up the solicits for Marauders #17, and the cover looks great! I know covers can lie, though. The cover for Marauders #7 had me expecting some epic showdown between Callisto, Bishop and Pyro, and instead the characters barely interacted at all. But here's hoping we really do get some good Storm and Callisto content.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I think killing Laura off while intriguing lacks gravitas coz of the protocols.What would really be interesting is showing her with a family she got say with Synch after being there 2000 years.You could have a whole new mutant family that have drifted from the mutant genome.A sort of homo superior novissima- you wouldn't even need to introduce the Neo.Or you could have any of them bond with the CoV and have them accept the CoV as family upon coming out of there
    Please no. My main point was the vault team and anything they or important they have will be immediately thrown out the window for logan to show off. If they change her drastically the what the point of bring her back when she's might as well be a conplety new character. My main grief with this is their treatment of laura is scary identical to how cass was treated when DC was being back batgirl. (Butcher her character to make people want her gone and tell fans they because the liked cass as batgirl they weren't real fans). Last time Hickman did this with hank no one cared, and it screwed hank over so bad the merged him with ultron. If the vault was a big play and their is ment to be risk then reffeecn its impact. Just having logan voice concern over how long theve been gone could have done that. If we keep having to water years with peek to see how its developing or why its still a threat fans will not care when it comes back.

For the line in general.

Still this concept the Mutants being the top being on earth also new and news villains.

Maybe the resolution of X OF SWORDS has more to do with a union between the two parties than a conflict.

The Otherworld mutants living in the earth joining the Krakoan is more interesting than straigth killing them.

What we can get of a Krakoan mutant and a Otherworld mutant offspring? they will need a representation in the Quiet Council.

Form "teams"

Excalibur: Apoccy and Betsy show. rest of the cast rotten in background. Hope they release Rogue to Duggan.
    XFactor: Dont know. But hope everyone shines.
    Marauders: Emma and Kitty show. i dont hate it cause i love them both. but a third and fourth wheel could be glorious
    Emma + Kitty+ Rogue and Ororo have never been the four in a x team all together.
    New Mutants: Magik is a good "lead character" but hope they dont get Doug Axed.

And obviously there will be a Insert franchise that we are tryng to push up vs XMEN .

I doubt the x men will be the losers of the conflict but whatevs.
    Last edited by DarkMagnus; 11-01-2020 at 10:27 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Please no. My main point was the vault team and anything they or important they have will be immediately thrown out the window for logan to show off. If they change her drastically the what the point of bring her back when she's might as well be a conplety new character. My main grief with this is their treatment of laura is scary identical to how cass was treated when DC was being back batgirl. (Butcher her character to make people want her gone and tell fans they because the liked cass as batgirl they weren't real fans). Last time Hickman did this with hank no one cared, and it screwed hank over so bad the merged him with ultron. If the vault was a big play and their is ment to be risk then reffeecn its impact. Just having logan voice concern over how long theve been gone could have done that. If we keep having to water years with peek to see how its developing or why its still a threat fans will not care when it comes back.
    That is why I want whatever recon they did ,to be significant you can't have them come out after 1500-2000 years and be like 'move along ,nothing to see here' What's the point? There have to be repercussions on the character.I don't see Logan at all asking Scott about that mission,in X-Men 5 we know they have been there just over 3 months and yet In X-Men 7 we have Logan thinking about going to Chandilore? I am not buying Logan stressing.Besides Laura coming out of the vault with family or changed by the Vault would grow the character for me.It's an opportunity to move Laura out of Logan's shadow permanently ,due to time dilation at the point she comes out,she will be mentally and experientially more mature than Logan, she'll be closer to Apoc than Logan.You can't just throw out such an opportunity

and also Emma and Tony marriage.

Hope it become a event kinda Storm and BP marriage. and gives us a new Uncannier Avenger title based in a Krakoan formed union team.