44. Captain America
    45. Shrek
    46. Conan the Barbarian
    47. Hellboy
    48. Buffy Summers
    49. Rapunzel
    50. Batman
    51. Jason Voorhees

* I place Thanos lower than the hulk because the Hulks strength varies. While Thanos has manhandled the Hulk, that doesn't mean he's above Hulk's highest levels.

**In the Tournament of power, it was shown that Goku could not escape a black hole-like attack with his physical strength, which would put him below Wonder Woman's level. Additionally, he was able to do so with his Kamehameha, which indicates that his energy attacks are stronger than his physical ones, which throws the idea of scaling into question.

*** Mario's castle feats are massive outliars if you treat them as if the castles are as big as the levels, but they fit right in if you base it on the cut scene visuals, so I'm going to put him below Kratos.
    Just to ask; are we discounting power-ups for Goku like Ultra Instinct? Because each time Goku has accessed it, be it the incomplete form or the Mastered form, his power dwarfs that of what it would be in Blue Kaio-Kenx20 (as shown when he overwhelmed Jiren).

Another thing to note; the arena in Tournament of Power was made of "Kachi-Kachin", the strongest (and possibly densest? the regular form is shown to be incredibly heavy by itself) material in the DB multiverse. And by the end of it, it was being shattered like glass at times.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Just to ask; are we discounting power-ups for Goku like Ultra Instinct? Because each time Goku has accessed it, be it the incomplete form or the Mastered form, his power dwarfs that of what it would be in Blue Kaio-Kenx20 (as shown when he overwhelmed Jiren).

Another thing to note; the arena in Tournament of Power was made of "Kachi-Kachin", the strongest (and possibly densest? the regular form is shown to be incredibly heavy by itself) material in the DB multiverse. And by the end of it, it was being shattered like glass at times.
    Not discounting it, I just doen't really know how to factor it in. Stuff's too nebulous for me to work out.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Weiss isn't using her acceleration glyph, she was using a gravity glyph to help ruby run up the cliff
    Even better, Weiss is adjusting gravity so Ruby isn't actually lifting the big bird, she's dragging him. Makes the feat worse even.

It was the one where he pushed over the colossal pillar. Not as good as the Kenshiro feats you pointed out, but it's very solid
    The word "colossal," doing a ton of work there.

Can you elaborate on that?
    Okay, so Mark, post all the feats you listed there, generally fucks around on the level of "level entire mountain ranges while wrestling a dude," "throw an aircraft carrier sized spaceship into orbit," and encounters Thragg. Thragg utterly beasts him, dismembers his dad who was on his level at this point and Mark can't do more than break his fists on Thragg's body.

Fast forward to the end of the series, Mark has undergone several powerups and is able to hold his own against Thragg while having an extended fight inside the surface of the sun. Dude gets way up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Even better, Weiss is adjusting gravity so Ruby isn't actually lifting the big bird, she's dragging him. Makes the feat worse even.

Okay, so Mark, post all the feats you listed there, generally fucks around on the level of "level entire mountain ranges while wrestling a dude," "throw an aircraft carrier sized spaceship into orbit," and encounters Thragg. Thragg utterly beasts him, dismembers his dad who was on his level at this point and Mark can't do more than break his fists on Thragg's body.

Fast forward to the end of the series, Mark has undergone several powerups and is able to hold his own against Thragg while having an extended fight inside the surface of the sun. Dude gets way up there.
    I think it was "just above the surface of the sun", when they actually took a sun dip it killed Thragg and nearly killed Mark; the fight itself slowly burning them alive.

Still, pretty cool fight sequence.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

1. It's still a very good feat though. Not enough to be over Kenshiro, now that I know about the feats you pointed out, but still very good
    2. It's a very big pillar by all indications. Several times the size of the slab of rock Kenshiro moved. Again, the new feats you've pointed out put Kenshiro in a higher tier, but based just on the feats I posted putting Jack above Ken is entirely reasonable.
    3. Okay. I don't think Mark's topping Goku,so other than Aquaman and Akuma, the people I originally had pegged above Invincible and below Goku were Composite Gamera, Composite Godzilla, and the Power Puff Girls. Would you say Mark tops all five of them?

Extraordinary Member

Second go at a list.

1. Thor
    2. The Hulk
    3. Superman
    4. Wonder Woman
    5. Thanos*
    6. Goku**
    7. Invincible
    8. Sun Wukong
    9. Akuma
    10. Godzilla
    11. Buttercup Utonium
    12. Blossom Utonium
    13. Bubbles Utonium
    14. Gamera
    15. Aquaman
    16. Savage Dragon
    17. Ultraman Belial
    18. Ultraman
    19. Naruto Uzumaki
    20. Monkey D. Luffy
    21. Astro Boy
    22. Dr. Doom
    23. Iron Man
    24. Kratos
    25. King Kong
    26. Popeye the Sailor Man
    27. The Thing
    28. RX-78 Gundam
    29. Kenshiro
    30. Optimus Prime
    31. Spider-Man
    32. Samurai Jack
    33. Ben 10
    34. Mario***
    35. Steven Universe
    36. Pikachu
    37. Po the Panda
    38. Stitch
    39. Spawn
    40. Master Chief
    41. Ruby Rose
    42. Scrooge McDuck
    43. The Terminator
    44. Robocop
    45. Raphael
    46. Leonardo
    47. Michelangelo
    48. Donatello
    49. Loki
    50. Captain America
    51. Guts the Black Swordsman
    52. Asterix
    53. Shrek
    54. Judge Dredd
    55. Conan the Barbarian
    56. Hellboy
    57. Star Butterfly
    58. Buffy Summers
    59. Rapunzel
    60. Batman
    61. Jason Voorhees
    62. Avatar Aang
    63. Xena
    64. Imhotep
    65. Rick Sanchez
    66. Geralt of Rivia
    67. Sherlock Holmes
    68. James Bond
    69. John Constantine

Why is Thanos rated below the Hulk, and Thor?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

How is Dr Doom above Iron Man?

How is Guts above Asterix?

Samurai Jack being above Steven Universe feels a bit off.

Kratos being below Iron Man also feels a bit odd.

The Iron Man vs Kratos one I could kinda buy... I mean Kratos isn’t Class 100, is he? And Tony’s a solid Class 80.

I have a problem with:

“25. King Kong
    27. The Thing”

King Kong climbs skyscrapers. Ben Grimm uses them as swords (OK, not the Empire State, but still).

And Popeye does even more ludicrous stuff.

(Edit: Plus every Rumble with King Kong in it reminds me of ‘King Kong: Wizard Puncher’ from the old board. Still makes me laugh.)
    Last edited by Beadle; 11-04-2020 at 04:58 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Why is Thanos rated below the Hulk, and Thor?
    Hulk is above Thanos because His Worldbreaker showings are better than Thanos' planet smashing feats, and while Thanos has beaten the Hulk before, the Hulk's power can vary a lot so I don't think it's enough to put Thanos ahead of the World Breaker.

Thor is ahead of Thanos because he's got a feat that is on par with the World Breaker (Both of them have busted a planet so hard it damaged a nearby moon while wrestling with another character), and I just plain forgot to check for how Thor has done in fights with Thanos.

How is Dr Doom above Iron Man?

How is Guts above Asterix?

Samurai Jack being above Steven Universe feels a bit off.

Kratos being below Iron Man also feels a bit odd.
    1. Doom and Iron Man have grappled before, so they're on par. I basically coin flipped this one.
    2. That one is basically just gut feel, I can switch it.
    3. Iron Man has a bunch of "Lifting really heavy metal things" just like Kratos does, so I consider them roughly on par. It's another coin flip, basically.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The Iron Man vs Kratos one I could kinda buy... I mean Kratos isn’t Class 100, is he? And Tony’s a solid Class 80.

I have a problem with:

“25. King Kong
    27. The Thing”

King Kong climbs skyscrapers. Ben Grimm uses them as swords (OK, not the Empire State, but still).

And Popeye does even more ludicrous stuff.

(Edit: Plus every Rumble with King Kong in it reminds me of ‘King Kong: Wizard Puncher’ from the old board. Still makes me laugh.)
    It's Composite Kong, so he's got a punch of Godzilla fighting feats. Can Ben lift 20,000 tons?

As for Popeye, I'm not sure how "Punches dudes into another state/country" compares to "swings around skyscrapers like Swords"

Hulk is above Thanos because His Worldbreaker showings are better than Thanos' planet smashing feats, and while Thanos has beaten the Hulk before, the Hulk's power can vary a lot so I don't think it's enough to put Thanos ahead of the World Breaker.
    They really aren't?

Thanos is routinely above Hulk in every confrontation to the point where he used beating the Hulk near to death, but not killing him; as a showing of good faith. To say nothing of how he beat the Surfer to death in 8 blows. Something that shouldn't have to be explained as far as "how ridiculous of a feat this is".

Any way you slice it, Hulk's feats pale in comparison to Thanos'. Hell, Thor has better showings against Thanos, and while dying, slapped all hell out of a Hulk stronger than WB Hulk.

Not to mention.

Thor is ahead of Thanos because he's got a feat that is on par with the World Breaker (Both of them have busted a planet so hard it damaged a nearby moon while wrestling with another character), and I just plain forgot to check for how Thor has done in fights with Thanos.

Hulk has no clean planet busting feats.

Arx Inosaan

I guess a bigger question is.

Why are you making this list to begin with.

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    They really aren't?

Thanos is routinely above Hulk in every confrontation to the point where he used beating the Hulk near to death, but not killing him; as a showing of good faith. To say nothing of how he beat the Surfer to death in 8 blows. Something that shouldn't have to be explained as far as "how ridiculous of a feat this is".

Any way you slice it, Hulk's feats pale in comparison to Thanos'. Hell, Thor has better showings against Thanos, and while dying, slapped all hell out of a Hulk stronger than WB Hulk.
    1. the Hulk's strength varies. Stronger than the Hulk in one fight doesn't mean being stronger than the Hulk at his peak.
    2. I was gonna question you on the "slapped the hell out of a Hulk stronger than Worldbreaker" but then I remembered I put Thor above the Hulk anyway, so it doesn't really matter
    Not to mention.

Hulk has no clean planet busting feats.
    Then what is this?

1. the Hulk's strength varies. Stronger than the Hulk in one fight doesn't mean being stronger than the Hulk at his peak.
    He's fought Hulk multiple times, and slapped the hell out of the Hulk each time. Nearly beating the Hulk to death and then tossing his barely alive body on the ground only to say, "hey I didn't kill him I'm not bad this time I swear!" Speaks pretty well to the guy's strength.

You're also clinging to WB Hulk like he's some sort of... paragon of strength and he's really not.

Hulk usually gets by in fights because 1) in comics nobody is going to write someone tearing his head off, 2) he heals and gets angrier.

I guess to lay it out more plainly.

Silver Surfer treats planet busters (like Beta Ray Bill) like garbage; beating on them so hard he's apologizing for it. He also ignores hits from Maestro and can intimidate him into not even trying to fight him with a few words. Maestro > WB Hulk.

Thanos beat the Surfer to death in 8 punches.

2. I was gonna question you on the "slapped the hell out of a Hulk stronger than Worldbreaker" but then I remembered I put Thor above the Hulk anyway, so it doesn't really matter
    Post-WB Hulk amped by Odin's brother. So stronger than he's usually portrayed.

Then what is this?
    Heart of the Monster, where he is explicitly amped with magic from the Wishing Well, along with the rest of his rogues gallery.

Arx Inosaan