Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Another writer, please!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    If that were the case, then shouldn't Venom's comic have less Spider-Man? Because Spidey showing up once in a while keeps this connection between them.
    Thats Spidey entering Venoms world, not the other way around

Astonishing Member

If that were the case, then shouldn't Venom's comic have less Spider-Man? Because Spidey showing up once in a while keeps this connection between them.

What would be the point of that now that Peter and MJ are together?

Just goes to show that quality > quantity .
    It is just something that would be a way for Peter to deal with a kid in Amazing, while not making a radical change to Peter’s age. Especially because Marvel is moving in the direction of a more adult Peter. MCU, Abrams, Fantastic Four, Marvel Zombies are examples of this.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Thats Spidey entering Venoms world, not the other way around
    Hm, think I see what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    It is just something that would be a way for Peter to deal with a kid in Amazing, while not making a radical change to Peter’s age.
    That's just weird, picking up this kid from another universe who has Peter and MJ as parent just so she can go live with, Peter and MJ, yeah...

Especially because Marvel is moving in the direction of a more adult Peter. MCU, Abrams, Fantastic Four, Marvel Zombies are examples of this.
    We don't talk about Abrams

What about F4 moves Peter in a more adult direction? And I can't see what Marvel Zombies would have anything to do with Peter being more adult, when he's just a cannibal there lol.

With the third film allegedly coming out in December, I'm predicting Doctor Strange and Electro comics.

I'm also going to predict that Nick Spencer stays on as Amazing Spider-Man (or lead title in case it's renamed) writer until the end of the year. He obviously likes longer arcs, and Kindred's leading to something big, which I'm guessing he wants to explore for at least thirty issues.

I don't think the marriage comes back.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    With the third film allegedly coming out in December, I'm predicting Doctor Strange and Electro comics.
    It's unlikely to come out by December next year. Production for the next movie is also going to be a lot longer owing to Pandemic preparations...and that's just Principal, not including reshoots, mo-cap work, post-production VFX and so on. The movie is unlikely to come out by 2022 at earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

I'm also going to predict that Nick Spencer stays on as Amazing Spider-Man (or lead title in case it's renamed) writer until the end of the year. He obviously likes longer arcs, and Kindred's leading to something big, which I'm guessing he wants to explore for at least thirty issues.

I don't think the marriage comes back.
    Strange is probably going to get relaunched sooner than that but I think we'll see Max Dillon revived or as a villain again to tie-in to the movie, rather than Electro getting his own comic.

That's kind of how it was with Mysterio being relevant to the Kindred stuff around Far From Home.

Incredible Member

My only real interest in Spider-man's corner of the Marvel U these days is involving the Scarlet Spiders so i'll hope for maybe a good story or two inviolving Kaine or Ben.

Astonishing Member

Hm, think I see what you mean.

That's just weird, picking up this kid from another universe who has Peter and MJ as parent just so she can go live with, Peter and MJ, yeah...

We don't talk about Abrams

What about F4 moves Peter in a more adult direction? And I can't see what Marvel Zombies would have anything to do with Peter being more adult, when he's just a cannibal there lol.
    The fact Reed and Sue trusted Peter to watch their kids ( Zombies he was watching kids as well). As for Abrams, I agree the story is not great but it is still a fact that Peter has a son. Also the movie looks like you will see a more adult Peter as well. I will also note there will be a teenage Spider-Man in MCU: Miles: so no need for Peter to be a teenager or act like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Strange is probably going to get relaunched sooner than that but I think we'll see Max Dillon revived or as a villain again to tie-in to the movie, rather than Electro getting his own comic.

That's kind of how it was with Mysterio being relevant to the Kindred stuff around Far From Home.
    I didn't even make the connection between Far From Home and Mysterio being used in Spencer's ASM, I thought it was just because he's the one who made the most sense since Kindred is a demon, and Mysterio did indeed die and come back...

Max being resurrected, honestly I thought it was kinda dumb for him to have died in the first place, specially since Electra isn't that different from him as a character...

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    The fact Reed and Sue trusted Peter to watch their kids ( Zombies he was watching kids as well).
    That's just a babysitting job, which teenagers are often called to do.

As for Abrams, I agree the story is not great but it is still a fact that Peter has a son. Also the movie looks like you will see a more adult Peter as well. I will also note there will be a teenage Spider-Man in MCU: Miles: so no need for Peter to be a teenager or act like one.
    Good point, though part of me thinks that MCU could be dumb enough to have two teenagers Spider-Men lol.

Yeah, the F4 had Valeria keep an eye on Ben's new kids Jo-Venn and N'Kalla in the latest issue. She's around 13, and they're 9 or 10. So trusting Peter to watch over Frank and Val isn't saying a lot.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Here is my prediction-

1. Peter Parker joining Jason Arron's Avengers
    2. Jessica Drew have a reoccurring guest spot in the pages of ASM and SSM
    3. Spider-Man and The Black Widow working together
    4. Spider-Man and She-Hulk working together
    5. Kaine Parker becoming a member of X-Force
    6. Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen leave Marvel-616

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Here is my prediction-

I see that you really hate Spider-Man characters. It’s kinda ridiculous by this point.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I see that you really hate Spider-Man characters. It’s kinda ridiculous by this point.
    Darth likes to push his own headcanons like they're reality so it's best not to take his stuff to heart. lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Here is my prediction-

Those are about as likely as the New York Jets winning the Super Bowl in 2021.