Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Internal waste relief system or flaps for bathroom time?

Also, some of the older stories by Stan say he went years without removing the armor. Did he have nozzle connections to connect hoses and shower inside of the armor?
    “Err... Victor, I don’t think they’re kneeling. I think they just passed out from the smell. Please, for the love of all that is holy, take a bath, man.”

How good of a Huntsman was Rhodes anyway? The one fight we see him in is against a scared, traumatized, malnourished, undertrained girl who'd been going through years of torture and she fights him on equal footing.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Does anyone ever look at Rorschach's mask and say something like, "What in God's name is that llama doing to that baby?"
    No, but now I realize that I really want a Deadpool/Rorschach team-up.

Does Carol Danvers still have her seventh sense power? Or did Marvel get rid of that because it was basically a woman's intuition superpower that was horribly sexist?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    No, but now I realize that I really want a Deadpool/Rorschach team-up.
    Toss in Sterling Archer, too.

Astonishing Member

I think the reason Larry the Titan removes Raven's mouth was: she's only people from 3rd dimension(at least within core titans) that can threaten 5-dimensional creatures, as a magic user
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Who thought it was a good idea to recruit Daisy Johnson to the West Coast Ultimates? EDIT: Hello, San Andreas Fault.
    Last edited by Shellhead; 01-21-2021 at 02:28 PM.

How does Shigaraki sleep without decaying his bed?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    How does Shigaraki sleep without decaying his bed?
    Gloves? I've seen fanfics where Uraraka uses partially-fingerless gloves when she sleeps. He might do the same.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Did Hank Pym become Giant-Man because he was worried about Jan flirting with Thor? And given that Thor grew up learning that giants were the enemies of Asgard, did it bother him that his fellow Avenger could now become a giant?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Did Hank Pym become Giant-Man because he was worried about Jan flirting with Thor? And given that Thor grew up learning that giants were the enemies of Asgard, did it bother him that his fellow Avenger could now become a giant?
    I don't know about Marvel's version, but in the myths I heard, Thor was half-giant himself, and the Aesir had quite a few of the giants who just kind of moved in and agreed to follow their rules, and got made part of the Pantheon. Loki being one of the more well known ones. I know he got turned into Thor's brother for the Marvel version, but there were others.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Also, I don't think that the millenia-old cosmos-wandering Thor had problems with giants who weren't specifically Jotun, except on a case by case basis (like Galactus, or the Celestial Host). That said, is entirely possible that he had an at least moderate desire to punch Hank Pym even before he became Giant Man since he was still Hank Pym.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 01-26-2021 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Also, I don't think that the millenia-old cosmos-wandering Thor had problems with giants who weren't specifically Jotun, except on a case by case basis (like Galactus, or the Celestial Host). That said, is entirely possible that he had an at least moderate desire to punch Hank Pym even before he became Giant Man since he was still Hank Pym.
    Even Hank Pym wanted to punch Hank Pym.

Do you think those minor 90s heroes, like Sleepwalker, Darkhawk, Solo, etc, ever sit around going "People used to team up with me all the time. What happened? Why don't people ever want to team up anymore?" Then they go hang around the latest place Spider-man or somebody was scene hoping to "accidentally" bump into them.

Are the Konosuba girls avatars of Nyarlathotep?

At first I thought it might just be Aqua but I'm not so sure now.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator