Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    I think this was explained by Ken actually being a genius when it comes to Ansatsuken, but since he never gave himself to it like Ryu did he never even began to explore his potential(and thus also avoided the Satsui no Hado) Also explains why Akuma just doesn't care about him.
    As far as I recall, this is the official reason (I don't know a lot of SF lore, but I remember reading this). As it turns out, Ken is actually a better natural fighter than Ryu, and kind of coasts on that. The reason Ryu is equal to/better than him is because Ryu trains absolutely obsessively.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Why did all of Yugi's Monster Cards try to kill him when he first solved the Millennium Puzzle in the Yugioh movie: Pyramid of Light? Even freakin' Kuriboh of all monsters tried to eat him.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Why did all of Yugi's Monster Cards try to kill him when he first solved the Millennium Puzzle in the Yugioh movie: Pyramid of Light? Even freakin' Kuriboh of all monsters tried to eat him.
    Yami had just woken up and was feeling rather cranky.

That or centuries of Shadow Magic being released all at once lead to a bad trip.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I guess they aren't Ice-T fans:

"Baby, this goes out to all you haters out there
    Actin' like a brother done did somethin' wrong
    Cause he got his game tight
    Don't hate the player, hate the game"

--Ice-T, Don't Hate the Playa (1999)

Astonishing Member

how about live-action Batman forget to clean his Eyeshadow whatever he takes off his cowl?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Why is Darkseid's favorite child the one that routinely tries to kill him and is specifically his archfoe?
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Why is Darkseid's favorite child the one that routinely tries to kill him and is specifically his archfoe?
    That's how they say hello on Apokolips.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Don't kid yourself. Kuriboh would kill you and everyone you've ever loved if given the slightest opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Don't kid yourself. Kuriboh would kill you and everyone you've ever loved if given the slightest opportunity.

Does that look like the face of mercy to you?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

How did Baron Zemo (either Heinrich or Helmut) eat or drink after the mask was glued to his head?

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    How did Baron Zemo (either Heinrich or Helmut) eat or drink after the mask was glued to his head?
    Sucking soup through the fabric.

That mask smelled a lot of Kartoffelsuppe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Sucking soup through the fabric.

That mask smelled a lot of Kartoffelsuppe.
    Ugh. I guess he could swill down some mouthwash from time to time, but I just realized that he can't brush his teeth, floss, or even get cavities filled by the dentist.

Wouldn't criminal organizations like SHOCKER and Black ghost get better results and less armed rebellions if they DIDN'T kidnap people off the street and used willing volunteers instead?
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

I wonder if Dr. Octopus has ever had to cancel an evil scheme because he can only find enough villains to make up a Sinister Six team?

Another thing I wonder. Villains obviously have no respect for the law, so are there any villains out there that blatantly break copyright laws? Are there adventures where Batman fights a criminal that's decided to call himself Cobra Commander or stories were Spider-man fights a guy calling himself Ghostbuster and we just never get to see those stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I wonder if Dr. Octopus has ever had to cancel an evil scheme because he can only find enough villains to make up a Sinister Six team?

Another thing I wonder. Villains obviously have no respect for the law, so are there any villains out there that blatantly break copyright laws? Are there adventures where Batman fights a criminal that's decided to call himself Cobra Commander or stories were Spider-man fights a guy calling himself Ghostbuster and we just never get to see those stories?
    Or villains with names so nasty that Marvel couldn't use them in comics?