Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    I think the reason Ash's friends and Older Digidestined are just as useless and non-factor as Ash Himself and Younger Digidestined are: to make themselves getting curb-stomped by whatever nearby more "Politically correct"?
    I know what all those words mean individually, but when you put them together in this order talking about the characters I think you're talking about, the words make no sense.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    The Hell are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Uh... what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I know what all those words mean individually, but when you put them together in this order talking about the characters I think you're talking about, the words make no sense.
    I'm talking about Digimon 02(and it's sequels) and (Current) Pokemon anime here(at least just their actual shows)

What make this problematic is: even Yugioh character with Millennium item can make those Digimon and Pokemon characters destroyed by their partners, not to mention there's something that can cripple crossovers between that Digimon and Pokemon series with virtually everything else(including even other mons series)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-15-2021 at 10:10 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Does Dr. Doom wear underwear and if so, what kind? Maybe he just has that particular portion of his armor specially padded for comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Does Dr. Doom wear underwear and if so, what kind? Maybe he just has that particular portion of his armor specially padded for comfort.
    He’s developed a special branded set that that creates a cushion of air around your bits.

He calls them the Victor.

The tag-line is “To the Victor, the spoils. So spoil yourself.”

He’s also developed a range of hard-wearing trousers with wear-resistant knees so that people can kneel before Doom. They have Reed Richards’ face embroidered inside the arse section.

How do the T-1000's clothes morph and regenerate with him? Does he assimilate whatever he touches as long as it isn't complex in design (like a gun)?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    How do the T-1000's clothes morph and regenerate with him? Does he assimilate whatever he touches as long as it isn't complex in design (like a gun)?
    I thought he was basically naked and just shapeshifted himself to LOOK like he had clothes on.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I thought he was basically naked and just shapeshifted himself to LOOK like he had clothes on.
    That was my impression. In this scene, it doesn't look like the shotgun shells are making holes in a shirt, but just hitting the metallic structure of the T-1000 itself, and part of that structure merely appears to be clothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNH8jJ1TZeg

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    That was my impression. In this scene, it doesn't look like the shotgun shells are making holes in a shirt, but just hitting the metallic structure of the T-1000 itself, and part of that structure merely appears to be clothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNH8jJ1TZeg
    Yeah, but in the scene when T-1000 originally arrived and killed the cop for his gun, it gave me the impression that he stole his clothes as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P4m3f0huNI

Same with the other cop where he seemingly took his helmet and glasses, after he stealing his bike. I was never sure if he was just imitating the look or if he actually stole them.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    That's exactly it. The T-1000 alters its outer colour and texture to look like fabric, leather etc the same way it emulates skin and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145
    Yeah, but in the scene when T-1000 originally arrived and killed the cop for his gun, it gave me the impression that he stole his clothes as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P4m3f0huNI
    I see why you'd think that but no, it just morphed itself to appear clothed. In the novel it runs its fingers over the cop's clothes to sample them.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145
    Same with the other cop where he seemingly took his helmet and glasses, after he stealing his bike. I was never sure if he was just imitating the look or if he actually stole them.
    Imitating the look. When the T-1000 (in the shape of the motorcycle cop) commandeers a helicopter, it head-butts the windscreen, morphs to liquid metal and then re-forms into a quicksilver version of the motorcycle cop, complete with helmet and glasses.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 01-16-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    He’s developed a special branded set that that creates a cushion of air around your bits.

He calls them the Victor.

The tag-line is “To the Victor, the spoils. So spoil yourself.”

He’s also developed a range of hard-wearing trousers with wear-resistant knees so that people can kneel before Doom. They have Reed Richards’ face embroidered inside the arse section.
    I thought his tag-line was: "To the Victor, the soils. So soil yourself."
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Internal waste relief system or flaps for bathroom time?

Also, some of the older stories by Stan say he went years without removing the armor. Did he have nozzle connections to connect hoses and shower inside of the armor?
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member

I'm talking about Digimon 02(and it's sequels) and (Current) Pokemon anime here(at least just their actual shows)

What make this problematic is: even Yugioh character with Millennium item can make those Digimon and Pokemon characters destroyed by their partners, not to mention there's something that can cripple crossovers between that Digimon and Pokemon series with virtually everything else(including even other mons series)
    I thought I understood what you said but now I don't.

I originally thought that you were criticizing people who thought that the sequels did a disservice to the OG cast despite them being as competent (or more) than they were before.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I thought I understood what you said but now I don't.

I originally thought that you were criticizing people who thought that the sequels did a disservice to the OG cast despite them being as competent (or more) than they were before.
    actually, Digimon Adventure 02(and it's sequels) are the closest thing any other animesque media got comparable treatment to current seasons of Pokemon anime was: from all but 2 of the youngest OG cast treated like Ash's friends in newer Pokemon anime, Arukenimon and Mummymon like Team Rocket Trio, to even making all super abilities in these universes mutually exclusive to Digimon/Pokemon(this extends to making Dark Ocean and Destiny Stones wasted potentials as well making Ash's Aura Powers and Hikari's psychic powers taken away by bad writing alone, not to mention magically making anyone with superpowers mons).

and that was done even me a disservice
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-16-2021 at 08:55 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

actually, Digimon Adventure 02(and it's sequels) are the closest thing any other animesque media got comparable treatment to current seasons of Pokemon anime was: from all but 2 of the youngest OG cast treated like Ash's friends in newer Pokemon anime, Arukenimon and Mummymon like Team Rocket Trio, to even making all super abilities in these universes mutually exclusive to Digimon/Pokemon(this extends to making Dark Ocean and Destiny Stones wasted potentials as well making Ash's Aura Powers and Hikari's psychic powers taken away by bad writing alone, not to mention magically making anyone with superpowers mons).

and that was done even me a disservice
    Now I understand what you're saying and completely disagree with it.

Incredible Member

Does anyone ever look at Rorschach's mask and say something like, "What in God's name is that llama doing to that baby?"