Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Or Raven. Kinda, yeah.

Nightcrawler too, I guess.

Daimon, Rachel, Kurt and Hellboy should form a self-help group.

‘Infernal Paternal’ or something. Perhaps ‘DemonsTraits’. Where they sit together in a circle (or, if they find one more, a pentagram) and agree whose turn it is to speak of the devil.
    Maybe Piccolo Jr. for the fifth seat?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Maybe Piccolo Jr. for the fifth seat?
    Considering that he *is* his father as well as his son/clone, I don't know if he fully qualifies.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Considering that he *is* his father as well as his son/clone, I don't know if he fully qualifies.
    That, and the fact that he's not only incomprehensibly more powerful than his demonic "father," but also a more complete soul even before he reabsorbed the other half of his "daddy's" soul, are the reason why I was only able to say "maybe" on Jr's inclusion. Perhaps he can be the club advisor.

Yusuke Uremeshi's and Inu Yasha's dads might be way too benevolent to really let them hang out in this club, too.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 11-15-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Astonishing Member

Imperial Guardsmen and Sisters of Battle being the only people from Warhammer 40k universe that doesn't get mistaken for Pokemon by forever 10-year-old boy named Ash Ketchum(his current canon self)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

If Sacred Ancestor's whole deal in creating D was to find something that could kill all the vampires, why did he create vampires in the first place?
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    If Sacred Ancestor's whole deal in creating D was to find something that could kill all the vampires, why did he create vampires in the first place?
    He was trying to kill the werewolves that he made to kill the zombies that he are to kill the leprechauns that he made to kill the unicorns that he made to kill the ghosts that he made to kill the manticores that he made to kill the selkies that he made to kill the mermaids that he made to kill the kraken that he made to kill the...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    He was trying to kill the werewolves that he made to kill the zombies that he are to kill the leprechauns that he made to kill the unicorns that he made to kill the ghosts that he made to kill the manticores that he made to kill the selkies that he made to kill the mermaids that he made to kill the kraken that he made to kill the...
    Essentially, he's a compulsively creative idiot.

And since I've been beating this horse for 4 years now: Why does Cthulhu have the head of a squid? Who would possibly find that terrifying?
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 11-15-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Lovecraft apparently.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Essentially, he's a compulsively creative idiot.

And since I've been beating this horse for 4 years now: Why does Cthulhu have the head of a squid? Who would possibly find that terrifying?
    Dentists and beard barbers?

Astonishing Member

Misty and Tracey (both are from Pokemon) replaces Takeru and Hikari in a lineup of 8 original digidestined for having puberty
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

Why Getter Robo has capes?

Lovecraft's mind was probably a terrifyingly weird labyrinth. He was a racist who named his cat the N-word. He was an anti-Semite who married a Jewish woman. His only close friends were pen-pals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Lovecraft's mind was probably a terrifyingly weird labyrinth. He was a racist who named his cat the N-word. He was an anti-Semite who married a Jewish woman. His only close friends were pen-pals.
    He was also afraid of technology, science and basic geometry (since he threw around terms like "Non-Euclidean" to describe something that is operating outside the laws of physics...which is exactly the opposite).

He was also afraid of technology, science and basic geometry (since he threw around terms like "Non-Euclidean" to describe something that is operating outside the laws of physics...which is exactly the opposite).
    I just remembered that he had an entire story about the evils of air conditioning, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    Why Getter Robo has capes?
    Because, scientifically, your attacks triple in power if you have a cool flowing article of clothing.

Would Joe Shimamura/Cyborg 009's psychic slash mutant powers have ever developed if he hadn't been turned into a cyborg?
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle