Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    Speaking of Beast Boy.... could he do like Merlin in the Disney's Sword in the Stone and Change into microbes since they were considered in that movie as a type of animal? Has he ever done that before?
    He did in the original Teen Titans! animated series.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    He did in the original Teen Titans! animated series.
    when saving Cyborg from Computer virus
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    when saving Cyborg from Computer virus
    So followup question:

Would that make Beast Boy the most powerful Teen Titan?
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

So followup question:

Would that make Beast Boy the most powerful Teen Titan?
    Compared to guys like Raven and Wally? Not so much, no.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Compared to guys like Raven and Wally? Not so much, no.
    But if he was microscopic... all he'd have to do is wait for them to drop their guard and infect them with a terminal illness... then just sit back in the grass as a tit mouse and say "and now...we wait" with an evil grin.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Astonishing Member

Winston from Overwatch calls Domon Ishijima "Neanderthal"
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

But if he was microscopic... all he'd have to do is wait for them to drop their guard and infect them with a terminal illness... then just sit back in the grass as a tit mouse and say "and now...we wait" with an evil grin.
    Or he could go inside them and then go from microscopic to the size of an elephant/blue whale. Or, if he wants to be more subtle, then go inside them while microscopic, pick a vital organ (heart and brain are good options), snuggle into it, then grow into a size juuust large enough to cause fatal damage to the chosen organ.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I have to wonder if going into the body of a half-demon or whatever Raven is these days would even be safe. Microscopic or not, something tells me her anatomy would be rather weird.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I have to wonder if going into the body of a half-demon or whatever Raven is these days would even be safe. Microscopic or not, something tells me her anatomy would be rather weird.
    I know, right?! But he did fine when he did something similar against Trigon.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! But he did fine when he did something similar against Trigon.
    That's fair and an actual demon like him would presumably be way more hazardous than Raven's body.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Why does Deku look like a Super Saiyan Blue when he uses 100% OFA?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Why does Deku look like a Super Saiyan Blue when he uses 100% OFA?
    Anime power makes hair go spikey woosh, and since Deku's hair is green already lighting it up SSB-ish in color.

BANNED

Street fighter curiosity: Ken is a billionaire. Ryu is a prizefighter. Guile, Chun Li, Cammy and now even Cody have stable jobs. Blanka's upkeep is probably taken care of by his village since he's likely their protector. Hell, even Fang and Balrog have criminal enterprises for income. So where do Gouki and Gouken get their money from? Gouki probably lives off whatever land he's in at any one time, but he should need necessities at least some of the time. But Gouken?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Street fighter curiosity: Ken is a billionaire. Ryu is a prizefighter. Guile, Chun Li, Cammy and now even Cody have stable jobs. Blanka's upkeep is probably taken care of by his village since he's likely their protector. Hell, even Fang and Balrog have criminal enterprises for income. So where do Gouki and Gouken get their money from? Gouki probably lives off whatever land he's in at any one time, but he should need necessities at least some of the time. But Gouken?
    Assuming that there's no sorry ancestral fortune, maybe he charged Ken a huge amount in training fees.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    I would assume he mostly lives off the land, but also still has savings from his younger days, and occasionally gets donations from students their families, or does the occasional odd job for a local village.