Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    LOL Xena is like Ranger+. They'd definitely feel her hits.
    Okay that was a terrible example. How about Zorro, Algren, Mathayus Maximus etc. Basically any non-superhuman with a regular close-combat weapon made of regular steel/wood etc?

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    Okay that was a terrible example. How about Zorro, Algren, Mathayus Maximus etc. Basically any non-superhuman with a regular close-combat weapon made of regular steel/wood etc?
    Depending on the version of them but the ones that are closer to human level likely wouldn't get through the suits. Some sparks at best but Rangers generally take harder hits from amplified weapons wielded by super strong monsters/robots/other Rangers and get right back up.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Having said that, a duel between Shadow Ranger and Xena might be fun to watch actually.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    This meme reminded me of this discussion thread:

No. Webbing is produced from spinnerets which are specifically evolved organs on a spider's body. They aren't mere orifices either. They're actually highly complex and sophisticated structures. The only part of a human's anatomy even slightly comparable to spinnerets are the salivary glands (and even those are much simpler by comparison).

Astonishing Member

Freezing from flying too high won't bother Neo(the Matrix) at slighest cuz getting frostbite from flying too high(which covered by because science's why you don't want power of flight video) are some of things that negated by Neo's physics-defying powers
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-07-2021 at 10:00 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Would Spider-Man with Observation Haki + Spider-Sense be basically untouchable barring speedsters? I mean, that would basically be his own version of Enel's Mantra.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Would Spider-Man with Observation Haki + Spider-Sense be basically untouchable barring speedsters? I mean, that would basically be his own version of Enel's Mantra.
    I think that there might be a high chance that it could backfire by making Spidey reflexively dodge attacks from across the city.

Why did Odin store the Destroyer armor in an underground temple in Asia?

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Why did Odin store the Destroyer armor in an underground temple in Asia?
    In general you could stop that question right after “Why did Odin” and the answer would be the same baffled silence.

Because Odin.

Astonishing Member

at least some Marvel Continuities make Spider that give Peter Parker powers from it's bites genetically modified instead of radioactive
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    at least some Marvel Continuities make Spider that give Peter Parker powers from it's bites genetically modified instead of radioactive
    Hey, radioactivity is the answer to everything lol

If the Leader is so smart, why does he keep picking fights with a wild, violent, invulnerable behemoth with potentially limitless strength?

Astonishing Member

I think the reason Ash's friends and Older Digidestined are just as useless and non-factor as Ash Himself and Younger Digidestined are: to make themselves getting curb-stomped by whatever nearby more "Politically correct"?
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-14-2021 at 11:13 PM.

I think the reason Ash's friends and Older Digidestined are just as useless and non-factor as Ash Himself and Younger Digidestined are: to make themselves getting curb stomped by whoever nearby more "Politically correct"?
    Uh... what?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I think the reason Ash's friends and Older Digidestined are just as useless and non-factor as Ash Himself and Younger Digidestined are: to make themselves getting curb-stomped by whatever nearby more "Politically correct"?
    The Hell are you talking about?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!