Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Do you think those minor 90s heroes, like Sleepwalker, Darkhawk, Solo, etc, ever sit around going "People used to team up with me all the time. What happened? Why don't people ever want to team up anymore?" Then they go hang around the latest place Spider-man or somebody was scene hoping to "accidentally" bump into them.
    Have no fear, Disney/Marvel's legal team will make sure to bring them back once in a great while, just to make sure that they stay out of the public domain.

Do you think those minor 90s heroes, like Sleepwalker, Darkhawk, Solo, etc, ever sit around going "People used to team up with me all the time. What happened? Why don't people ever want to team up anymore?" Then they go hang around the latest place Spider-man or somebody was scene hoping to "accidentally" bump into them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Have no fear, Disney/Marvel's legal team will make sure to bring them back once in a great while, just to make sure that they stay out of the public domain.
    I think Darkhawk’s already getting a relaunch.

Sleepwalker gets used periodically.

But Solo. And Cardiac. And the rest of the Six Pack (or whatever they were called) except Cable and Domino?

Not so much.

Is anyone doing anything with Maverick, now that basically every mutant ever is alive again?

Spinning off from this, do you think terrible late-80s / 90s Marvel villains and anti-heroes; like Hyperstorm, Post, Stellaris the Celestial Slayer, Cap’n Reptyl, Gila/Butte/Cactus, N’astirh, and Fasaud the Living Television Signal; sit around wondering if their respective heroes even remember them?

Edit: This may be harsh on N’Astirh.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I think Darkhawk’s already getting a relaunch.

Sleepwalker gets used periodically.

But Solo. And Cardiac. And the rest of the Six Pack (or whatever they were called) except Cable and Domino?

Not so much.

Is anyone doing anything with Maverick, now that basically every mutant ever is alive again?
    I could have sworn that Cardiac had a decent role in a Superior Spider-Man arc.

Astonishing Member

did Martian Manhunter ever neutralizes Batman's stealth abilities with his psychic powers?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    did Martian Manhunter ever neutralizes Batman's stealth abilities with his psychic powers?
    Didn't Batman have anti-psychic gear in his cowl?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I dunno if its part of his regular kit, but I believe that he used that against the White Martians.

BANNED

Blind characters like Muteba Gizenga, when they go to the toilet? How do they know they got all the stuff off? Muteba can probably tell by his sense of smell(which can give him an "image" resolution near enough to normal sight that he can use it in combat...) but how about all the others?

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Blind characters like Muteba Gizenga, when they go to the toilet? How do they know they got all the stuff off? Muteba can probably tell by his sense of smell(which can give him an "image" resolution near enough to normal sight that he can use it in combat...) but how about all the others?
    You do realise blindness isn’t a purely fictional disability, right? It’s not just something suffered by ‘characters’.

Millions of real people manage that particular little problem every single day, so one would assume fictional characters manage it in exactly the same ways.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Why would he ever do that?

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Batman lines his cowl with tinfoil?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Why would he ever do that?
    Because he knows Batman is an unstable psychopath who plans to murder his allies while letting Joker live?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Because he knows Batman is an unstable psychopath who plans to murder his allies while letting Joker live?
    In all fairness, that's because he knows that he can non-lethally restrain Joker if he ever gets mind controlled by someone into, I dunno, blowing up an orphanage that he hadn't already been planning to blow up, but that's not really the case for any of his functional God teammates.

I'm surprised that his response when they called him out on it wasn't, "Would you prefer that I figure out how to keep Clark from throwing the Daily Planet into the sun non-lethally on the fly the next time he gets brainwashed by Darkseid when the rest of the Justice League isn't around to fight anywhere near his level?"

Extraordinary Member

Goku brought the Zeno from Trunks timeline to play with the Zeno in the main timeline, and he seems to have just stuck around there.

Does this mean that the cosmic hierarchy in Trunks' timeline is missing its grand ruler and might be in something of a disarray?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Goku brought the Zeno from Trunks timeline to play with the Zeno in the main timeline, and he seems to have just stuck around there.

Does this mean that the cosmic hierarchy in Trunks' timeline is missing its grand ruler and might be in something of a disarray?
    I mean, the Zeno brought over then completely eradicated that timeline, and the other universes in that era had all their God's of Destruction wiped out, so they were probably already borked even if Zeno's erasure didn't effect them as well. I'm just hoping that #17's wish at the end of the Tournament of Power brought them back and that Zeno2 is planning to either go back or arrange some sort of line of communication when they reach the point in the main timeline that Trunks' erased timeline was at.

That said, it's not like Zeno's actual job in the Cosmic Heirarchy was ever specified, outside of maybe giving the Gods of Destruction someone they are absolutely terrified of crossing. Other than that, he just does whatever seems interesting, though it's heavily implied that he isn't quite as frivolous as he appears.