Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Maybe the dwarf in question ate the Human Human Fruit, Model: Giant?
    That got me thinking.

According to Oda, a human eating the Human Human Fruit, Model: Human would become enlightened.

Would a the same happen to a giant that ate the Human Human Fruit, Model: Giant?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I *think* I've heard that it's canon that Oracle deliberately messes with the digital records of the DNA results for Batman so that it won't match if they ever have the chance to compare it against the DNA results for anyone else, especially Bruce Wayne.
    Thanks, Batman; now every defense attorney has a good reason to toss out DNA evidence in Gotham.

'But your honor, it's well-known that someone hacks into the DNA digital records! How do we know that only the vigilante's files are the only ones compromised?'
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Thanks, Batman; now every defense attorney has a good reason to toss out DNA evidence in Gotham.

'But your honor, it's well-known that someone hacks into the DNA digital records! How do we know that only the vigilante's files are the only ones compromised?'
    *Batman smashes through a window and gets up in the lawyer's face*

Batman: Because I'm BATMAN! *grapple hooks out the window*

Lawyer: ...what?

Judge: He does that every time we question the DNA records. And it always works.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Judge: He does that every time we question the DNA records. And it always works.
    Given how things go in Gotham, I can totally see this.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Amazing Member

This honestly makes me wish for a series focused on Gotham DA and how they deal with the BS that is Gotham's legal system.

Quote Originally Posted by kahnno6 View Post
    This honestly makes me wish for a series focused on Gotham DA and how they deal with the BS that is Gotham's legal system.
    I mean, EVERYTHING is corrupt. Plus the validity of evidence keeps getting wrecked because Bruce (and others - David Cain, for example) keep breaking into the evidence locker to have a look at and/or steal files/evidence/whathaveyou. Plus cops die so often that the officer in charge of whatever case has probably died by the

People complain about 'Gotham's revolving door of justice', but the in-world prosecutors - who aren't corrupt, haha - probably wake up every morning wondering if there's any point bringing charges against people.
    Why are we here?

Amazing Member

I mean, EVERYTHING is corrupt. Plus the validity of evidence keeps getting wrecked because Bruce (and others - David Cain, for example) keep breaking into the evidence locker to have a look at and/or steal files/evidence/whathaveyou. Plus cops die so often that the officer in charge of whatever case has probably died by the

People complain about 'Gotham's revolving door of justice', but the in-world prosecutors - who aren't corrupt, haha - probably wake up every morning wondering if there's any point bringing charges against people.
    Right? I feel like there could be a good story there (although it would be REALLY hard not to go all-in on the absurdity and make it straight comedy due to how ridiculous it would be for them).

Right? I feel like there could be a good story there (although it would be REALLY hard not to go all-in on the absurdity and make it straight comedy due to how ridiculous it would be for them).
    Could make it a dark comedy. Part serious, part painfully amusing.
    Why are we here?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Amazing Member

Honestly, I'd read it.

And even that, I would guess, ignores that someone would notice that the physical process of forensics and the results do not match the digital records. "That's not the DNA pattern we saw with the actual microscope".

In the news today, millionaires and billionaires in Gotham asked to submit to blood samples. Bruce Wayne once again refuses. Also, satellite footage of Wayne Manor and the road to Wayne Manor blurred constantly by electronic interference. Batman injured. Bruce Wayne cancels playing in tennis tournament. Or, Batman injured. Bruce Wayne plays in tennis tournament. Claims red stain starting to appear on white tennis shirt was ketchup.
    Power with Girl is better.

It wouldn't even have to be a dark comedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgCk...ature=emb_logo

So similar. Like having exactly the same voice.
    Power with Girl is better.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

To be fair, there wouldn't be much point of Oracle doing that if she didn't also hide the evidence of it so that it wouldn't be well known in the first place. But yeah, everything else you said it's probably one of the reasons that DC hasn't really made a Law & Order: Gotham series, even discounting what the likes of the Joker would do to any DAs and witnesses (as well as the families of DAs and witnesses) when they inevitably break out.

Astonishing Member

That neat I guess.

What does it have to do with the thread topic?
    it's a weird thing I personally wonder about my favorite characters
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    it's a weird thing I personally wonder about my favorite characters
    Not to be a pedantic but your comment was less about you wondering weird stuff about the characters and more an explanation for why you write them the way you do.