Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Not to be a pedantic but your comment was less about you wondering weird stuff about the characters and more an explanation for why you write them the way you do.
    Here's weird stuff about my favorite characters(notably when they're Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, Robin, Starfire, Beastboy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Koshiro, Mimi, Joe, Takeru, Hikari, Recca, Domon, Fuko, Mikagami, Koganei, Isami, Toshi, and Soshi from Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon anime, 2000s Teen Titans cartoon, Digimon, Flame of Recca, and the Incredible Shinsensquad reapecitvely, when KH destiny trio wears their kh2 forms, both Ash and Misty wears their Advanced Generation clothes while Melody wears her casual clothes, all 8 digidestined wears 02!summer outfits, and all 5 hokage here takes Final Burning looks): they're all forget to wears their underwears(unless when it's panties under girls' skirts)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Man! That one scene! Mark Hammil and the writers were soooo on point with that show. it truly was a Saturday morning matinee every week! He's more Joker than Luke to me.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Here's weird stuff about my favorite characters(notably when they're Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, Robin, Starfire, Beastboy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Koshiro, Mimi, Joe, Takeru, Hikari, Recca, Domon, Fuko, Mikagami, Koganei, Isami, Toshi, and Soshi from Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon anime, 2000s Teen Titans cartoon, Digimon, Flame of Recca, and the Incredible Shinsensquad reapecitvely, when KH destiny trio wears their kh2 forms, both Ash and Misty wears their Advanced Generation clothes while Melody wears her casual clothes, all 8 digidestined wears 02!summer outfits, and all 5 hokage here takes Final Burning looks): they're all forget to wears their underwears(unless when it's panties under girls' skirts)
    I don’t even... what?

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    What in the...?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

In the CW Batwoman, how come nobody just shoots Alice?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

What would happen if Grey Gargoyle and Absorbing Man shook hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    What would happen if Grey Gargoyle and Absorbing Man shook hands?
    Hmm... good question. I kinda instinctively think Creel’s power would trump Duval’s here. But Creel would definitely turn to stone whatever, whether he could still function or not.

In the CW Batwoman, how come nobody just shoots Alice?
    Same reason nobody just shoots Joker.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Same reason nobody just shoots Joker.
    But on the other hand it’s also the same reason high-ranking members of S.P.E.C.T.R.E. and S.M.E.R.R.S.H.(sp?) don’t just shoot James Bond.

Incredible Member

Something I've long wondered about the movie "Gremlins":

Billy: Remember don't feed them after midnight.

Me: Okay. Until when?

Billy: Beg your pardon?

Me: You said I can't feed them after midnight, but for how long after? At what point does it become safe to feed them again?

Billy: Uhh...

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    Something I've long wondered about the movie "Gremlins":

Billy: Remember don't feed them after midnight.

Me: Okay. Until when?

Billy: Beg your pardon?

Me: You said I can't feed them after midnight, but for how long after? At what point does it become safe to feed them again?

Billy: Uhh...
    I mean, objectively speaking, starving gremlins to death *is* probably the safest option.

Why do so many new vampires in Sunnydale know kung fu? Are they all getting embraced at a dojo run by a vampire? Or is this some kind of side effect of the Hellmouth?

Why do so many new vampires in Sunnydale know kung fu? Are they all getting embraced at a dojo run by a vampire? Or is this some kind of side effect of the Hellmouth?
    Probably has something to do with the demon taking up residence in the body.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

When a character with really advanced healing regrows a limb, do they still experience some kind of ghost sensation in regards to the limb they lost?
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 02-05-2021 at 01:04 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I don't know if it's really kung fu though. Most of the time it just looked like standard fighting aided by amped up stats.
    Probably has something to do with the demon taking up residence in the body.
    Probably helps yeah.