Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    He was killed and fed on by Light Hammer who at that point had become a Reaper (when Verlaine stumbles across Light Hammer he is crouched over Snowman's corpse).

Presumably he was destroyed when Blade set off the UV bomb pack.
    Really? Huh. For some reason I kept missing that.

Thanks. That's been driving me nuts.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Really? Huh. For some reason I kept missing that.

Thanks. That's been driving me nuts.
    You're welcome. Glad to help.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING
    I thought the ones that started the "headshot the Zombie" trope were the ones that had still-alive zombies turned into mindless beasts by viruses or whatever. Not the actual Undead. Then others just started copying it.
    Good point. I recently started reading the Resident Evil 0 novelisation and after her first encounter with zombies, Rebecca notes that they still bleed when shot, meaning their hearts are still beating otherwise they wouldn't have blood flow.

So, if Andrew Bennett is a vampire but good, how come he believes that all other vampires are evil? Isn't he himself living proof of the opposite?
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Do you think Mukuro Ikusaba ever, even for just few fleeting moments, considered slitting Junko's throat in her sleep?

I'm just saying, considering the nature of the Despair Sisters, that had to have happened at least once or twice in their lives, loyalty or not.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Do you think Mukuro Ikusaba ever, even for just few fleeting moments, considered slitting Junko's throat in her sleep?

I'm just saying, considering the nature of the Despair Sisters, that had to have happened at least once or twice in their lives, loyalty or not.
    Probably only when Naegi was concerned. He's a major hot button for both sisters.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Probably only when Naegi was concerned. He's a major hot button for both sisters.
    Well, DGRIF is a thing, so you're probably right.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

what if: either DC or Marvel universe have Pokegirls writing styles?

our guess is: even all superheroes and supervillains that aren't ones like Batman, Green Arrow, Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Ironman, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and so on are no longer counts as people
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    what if: either DC or Marvel universe have Pokegirls writing styles?

our guess is: even all superheroes and supervillains that aren't ones like Batman, Green Arrow, Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Ironman, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and so on are no longer counts as people
    I believe in Marvel, that was how the Island of Genosha was run back in the day. IIRC, Havok or Wolfsbane was kept as a brainwashed hound, or something like that. On that note, Rachel Summers was similarly property in her dark future. That might also be how the Mojoverse is run, but I'm not too sure on that front.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I believe in Marvel, that was how the Island of Genosha was run back in the day. IIRC, Havok or Wolfsbane was kept as a brainwashed hound, or something like that. On that note, Rachel Summers was similarly property in her dark future. That might also be how the Mojoverse is run, but I'm not too sure on that front.
    I mean anyone with Superpowers from anything other than mundane tech externally being treated as Pokemon instead of people
    Last edited by Masonicon; 11-03-2020 at 10:26 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

This may have been answered in the comics (and it's been decades for me reading them):

The symbiote Carnage and his projectiles. Do the pieces eventually return to the main symbiote? If not, shouldn't the symbiote have "run out of itself" by now, assuming no massive regeneration? They don't leave little mini-symbiotes all over the place, right? And why are they able to be deadly sharp and rigid like Archangel's wing blades? Shouldn't they be soft and squishy by the time they hit their target?

Apologies for not knowing answers to these burning questions.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    This may have been answered in the comics (and it's been decades for me reading them):

The symbiote Carnage and his projectiles. Do the pieces eventually return to the main symbiote? If not, shouldn't the symbiote have "run out of itself" by now, assuming no massive regeneration? They don't leave little mini-symbiotes all over the place, right? And why are they able to be deadly sharp and rigid like Archangel's wing blades? Shouldn't they be soft and squishy by the time they hit their target?

Apologies for not knowing answers to these burning questions.
    It's stated in "Spider-Man: The Ultimate Guide" that Carnage's projectiles maintain their structural integrity for about twenty seconds then crumble to dust.

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    It's stated in "Spider-Man: The Ultimate Guide" that Carnage's projectiles maintain their structural integrity for about twenty seconds then crumble to dust.
    In a few of his early appearances, Carnage was stated to have abilities other symbites didn't because he was born on earth. I'm pretty sure that explination doesn't hold up anymore, but it's what they used to say.

And yeah, once separate from Carnage, his blades tend to dissolve into dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    In a few of his early appearances, Carnage was stated to have abilities other symbites didn't because he was born on earth. I'm pretty sure that explination doesn't hold up anymore, but it's what they used to say.

And yeah, once separate from Carnage, his blades tend to dissolve into dust.
    Not post the whole "we're all parts of an evil alien space god, who has to be written into everything" retcon thing, no, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Not post the whole "we're all parts of an evil alien space god, who has to be written into everything" retcon thing, no, sadly.
    Yeah, I was kinda trying to ignore that...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Yeah, I was kinda trying to ignore that...
    Good luck, the giant all consuming dorkballs crossover event is coming.