View Poll Results: Who Should Move On To Week 2 of DC Comics' The Bachelorette?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superman/Clark Kent

0 0%
  • Batman/Bruce Wayne

0 0%
  • Green Lantern/John Stewart

1 16.67%
  • Booster Gold/Michael Jon Carter ("Michael C.")

2 33.33%
  • The Question/Vic Sage

0 0%
  • Mr. Terrific/Michael Holt ("Michael H.")

0 0%
  • Captain Atom/Nathaniel Adam

1 16.67%
  • Green Arrow/Oliver Queen

2 33.33%
    BANNED

Default DC Comics' The Bachelorette Season 1 (Circe) - Week 1 (of 5)

Harley Quinn, hostess of The Bachelorette: "Love is in the air! On our first season of DC Comics' The Bachelorette, we'll follow the enchanting Circe as she tries to find everlasting love with one of the DC universe's most eligible super-bachelors."

Circe's Intro

"I'm here to find a man who shows me he cares."
    "That's why I'm here."
    "I've been at this for a while now, so I know what I want."
    "It's my time to find love."

Meet the Men

Superman/Clark Kent:

-Career: News Reporter
    -Hometown: Smallville, Kansas
    -Cast Bio: Living up to being the legendary Superman would be a burden for most men, but Clark Kent’s shoulders are more than broad enough to carry the load. While his incredible physical strength comes from his home planet of Krypton, his moral strength comes from his simple Kansas upbringing.
    -Intro Quote: "The way you make me feel is the way I've been wanting to feel my entire life. I know our love is going to take off."

Batman/Bruce Wayne:

-Career: Billionaire Businessman, Socialite
    -Hometown: Gotham City, Gotham
    -Cast Bio: As a child, Bruce witnessed the murder of his parents, Dr. Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne, which ultimately led him to craft the Batman persona and seek justice against criminals. He supports philanthropic causes through his nonprofit Wayne Foundation, but is more widely known as a celebrity socialite.
    -Intro Quote: "I've been hurt before, but I'm willing to come out of the shadows if it means I can finally find love."

Green Lantern/John Stewart:

-Career: Architect, Marine Corps Veteran
    -Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
    -Cast Bio: A former U.S. Marine, John Stewart was chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to join the Green Lantern Corps, an intergalactic peacekeeping organization dedicated to protecting life throughout the universe.Following the death of Green Lantern Abin Sur, John Stewart was chosen to become the new Green Lantern of Sector 2814, a quadrant of space that included his former home. After years in deep space, Stewart reeled from the culture shock of trying to reintegrate into a society that, for all intents and purposes, was as alien to him as any of the countless civilizations he had encountered during his training.
    -Intro Quote: "I'm looking to build something real with the right person, and I think our stars are aligned."

Booster Gold/Michael John Carter ("Michael C."):

-Career: Social Media Influencer, Formerly Gotham University's Star Quarterback
    -Hometown: Gotham City, Gotham
    -Cast Bio: Originally from the 25th century, Carter was a night watchman at the Space Museum, an institution dedicated to the history of space exploration and the exploits of the costumed superheroes of the 20th and 21st centuries. Inspired by the displays, Carter decided that this was the era he was meant to live in, and he stole a variety of super-powered weapons from the exhibits and used a time machine to travel back to the present day, where he adopted the identity of Booster Gold.
    -Intro Quote: "Our time is now. Go for the gold."

The Question/Vic Sage:

-Career: Television Journalist
    -Hometown: Hub City, Missouri
    -Cast Bio: Originally a television reporter for Hub City's KBEL network, Sage grew frustrated as the corrupt political officials he investigated remained seemingly untouchable. His Sisyphean crusade, however, took a turn thanks to his friend, Dr. Aristotle Rodor, the inventor of a skin-like substance called pseudoderm that, when used in concert with another of the doctor's inventions—a saffron gas capable of changing the color of one's hair and clothing—created a featureless mask that affixes tightly over the wearer's real face. Now able to take a more direct approach to his investigations while preserving his anonymity, Sage disappeared into the viscous smoke, leaving only the Question behind. Today he is dismissed as a crackpot by most, and even his closest friends see him as a man on a mission that is, for all intents and purposes, quixotic in both scope and execution. They do, however, respect his dedication, and gladly fight alongside him to bring about their shared goals.
    -Intro Quote: "Is Circe the one? That is the question..."

Mr. Terrific/Michael Holt ("Michael H."):

-Career: Entrepreneur, Spokesman
    -Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
    -Cast Bio: Incredibly successful in all his ventures, Michael Holt was an Olympic decathlon winner and independently wealthy from selling his cybernetics company to Wayne Enterprises. However, his lucky streak met an end when his wife was killed in an automobile accident. Wracked with grief and near suicide, Holt was inspired by the Spectre to take on the identity of Mr. Terrific, a mystery man who operated in the 1940s. Adopting the costumed identity and the motto "Fair Play," Holt now tries to make the world better, both locally in inner city neighborhoods and globally.
    -Intro Quote: "When it comes to love, I don't play fair."

Captain Atom/Nathaniel Adam:

-Career: Pilot, United States Air Force
    -Hometown: Charlton, Texas
    -Cast Bio: Captain Atom was given powers in a nuclear experiment after being framed for a crime he didn't commit. He now uses his military training, by-the-book attitude, and radioactive might to help battle evil on a global scale.
    -Intro Quote: "When I saw her for the first time, it was like fireworks were going off."

Green Arrow/Oliver Queen:

-Career: Billionaire Businessman
    -Hometown: Star City, Washington
    -Cast Bio: Oliver "Ollie" Queen came from a wealthy background but held left-wing views from an early age. While in college, he joined protests against nuclear power. A skilled archer, he dressed himself as Robin Hood, developed an arsenal of trick arrows with various functions, dubbed himself Green Arrow and became a vigilante.
    -Intro Quote: "That moment we just had was like a fairy tale."

Note: All proceeds from the show will go to the LexCorp Disaster Relief Fund.

Week-By-Week

Your votes help Circe to determine who moves on to the next week.

Week One - First Impressions (Two Eliminations)

Week Two - The Men Compete By Showing Their Talents On A Group Date (Two Eliminations)

Week Three - One-on-One Dates (One Elimination)

Week Four - Circe Meets the Families of Her Top Three Contestants, and They Meet Hers (One Elimination)

Week Five - Circe Makes Her Final Pick On The Season Finale (One Elimination)

Then we'll vote on which eliminated contestant should be the first super-bachelor to carry his own season.

Thread

Below you can post scans showing what makes your choice attractive or a good pick, write dialogue for interactions, make an argument, etc. Be creative.
    Last edited by SecretWarrior; 10-27-2020 at 08:23 AM.

BANNED

BANNED

Green Arrow
    A gentleman’s gentleman who also knows his way around the outdoors.
    Loves long walks and nature.
    Can make a chili that will make your mouth water.
    Rocks a goatee and green leather.
    Listens to Bob Seger, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks.

Last edited by Lee Stone; 10-27-2020 at 08:54 AM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Booster Gold knows they have a future together.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Green Arrow
    A gentleman’s gentleman who also knows his way around the outdoors.
    Loves long walks and nature.
    Can make a chili that will make your mouth water.
    Rocks a goatee and green leather.
    Listens to Bob Seger, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks.
    Excellent points, and Ollie's killing it right now along with Booster.

Who knew Oliver Queen was the king of cake?

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Booster Gold knows they have a future together.
    I'm dead and gone.

X_x

Don't try to bring me back.

--

Edit: Aaand our show is cancelled due to low ratings, lol
    Last edited by SecretWarrior; 10-31-2020 at 09:59 AM.