Default Create a contingency plan for a DC Character?

If you were Batman, Lex Luthor or any other hero/villain. What kind of specific tools and plans would you create for a character to neutralize, and what kind of containment would you hold them so they have no means of escaping?

e05a4efacc0220958dc53d301d8a4ffc.jpg
    sffjopD.jpg

Honestly, I would love to see what contingency plans other heroes in the DC Universe have for Batman.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Honestly, I would love to see what contingency plans other heroes in the DC Universe have for Batman.
    I think most of the League's would be to just catch him slipping and re-break his back. so many of them are simply too fast or too powerful to not kill him as an afterthought if it weren't for plot and professional courtesy.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I think most of the League's would be to just catch him slipping and re-break his back. so many of them are simply too fast or too powerful to not kill him as an afterthought if it weren't for plot and professional courtesy.
    Wasn't there a Batman storyline where he got his back broken again, but he managed to pop it back into place or something?
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Wasn't there a Batman storyline where he got his back broken again, but he managed to pop it back into place or something?
    yeah in one of the stories in Tom King's "I Am" saga, I believe it was I am Bane. sure he could pop it in place if he doesn't die, but I imagine Diana or Aquaman ambushing him and using their superhuman strength to reenact one of his most traumatic injuries would be extra devastating vs anticipating it coming from the guy who did it last time. They very easily could split him in half, that kinda helplessness would break someone as psychologically scarred as Bruce.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Pow.

Dead

BANNED

Batman's trauma. The guy basically has a pathological drive to fight crime & save innocents from being harmed by criminals.
    Last edited by prepmaster; 11-09-2020 at 11:42 PM.

Mighty Member

If I was Lex Luthor, I would develop a hardcore face recognition database to determine the identity of Superman (assuming I think he has a secret alias on earth) and than I would keep tabs on his loved ones with Deadshot on speed dial to get away.

Seedy I know, but I'm trying to think like a super villain.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    If I was Lex Luthor, I would develop a hardcore face recognition database to determine the identity of Superman (assuming I think he has a secret alias on earth) and than I would keep tabs on his loved ones with Deadshot on speed dial to get away.

Seedy I know, but I'm trying to think like a super villain.
    Problem there is that lex doesn't think superman has a secret ID

Here you go = https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4953880

Batman: "Don't you all have contingency plans to take me down?"
    JLA group: LAUGHTER! Oh, ....he was serious?
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-10-2020 at 07:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Collect any DNA that you can from Batman and run it through a database. Find out Bruce Wayne is a match. Drop a bomb on Wayne manor.

The end.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning63 View Post
    Problem there is that lex doesn't think superman has a secret ID
    Exactly.

Heck, one time Luthor had one of his scientists program the Lexcorp computers with all the data they had on Superman and they calculated "Superman is Clark Kent." Lex refused to believe it, insisted the data was flawed and ordered it all erased. Lex just can't accept that someone with that kind of power would ever "lower himself" to pretending to be an ordinary person.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans
    Collect any DNA that you can from Batman and run it through a database. Find out Bruce Wayne is a match. Drop a bomb on Wayne manor.

The end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos
    Pow.

Dead
    Why do people always forget that these are heroes who have moral codes against killing when it comes to the question of contingencies against Batman? Superman, Green Lantern and such can defeat him without having to resort to killing him. Plus, if the contingency is to defeat a Batman who's turned evil then you have to assume he'd be ready for a direct attack and the heroes would realise this.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 11-10-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Don't need one, he usually gets taken down pretty quick if he gets mind-controlled. Unless you're talking about Batman Who Laughs, then that's another story.