Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I just hope Gorgon OWNS his matches and remains the badass he is.

We need to see more of him before he inevitably gets humbled during Hickmans tenure on X

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I just hope Gorgon OWNS his matches and remains the badass he is.

We need to see more of him before he inevitably gets humbled during Hickmans tenure on X
    Agreed. There needs to be reminder about just how dangerous this mutant is. X-Men 4 hinted at it but the public demands more.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Fantastic Member

I hope that Kid Cable dies. Also Cypher just because it may be interesting to see how the communication woth Krakoa goes if he's not there. Magik dying would be absolute chaos which may not be a bad thing. Im also cool with Brian Braddock dying and honestly maybe even Betsy

To be honest, I think Gorgon is the most likely to die.

He is very badass, so by dying you show how dangerous Arakko's mutants are and he is the character that probably fewer people will get angry with if they bring a new version of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    To be honest, I think Gorgon is the most likely to die.

He is very badass, so by dying you show how dangerous Arakko's mutants are and he is the character that probably fewer people will get angry with if they bring a new version of him.
    If he does die, I'm curious as to how it may happen. This dude is pretty hard to kill like Logan, unless he attempts to turn someone to stone with his eyes and it backfires again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    If he does die, I'm curious as to how it may happen. This dude is pretty hard to kill like Logan, unless he attempts to turn someone to stone with his eyes and it backfires again.
    Who’s death stare is stronger? Gorgon or Death’s? Assuming that Deaths mutant power is literal.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

More exposition and posturing, yay. Felt like half of the issue was unnecessary, but it could've been worse given its title. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    She's an alternate of Brian's old girlfriend Courtney Ross.
    You mean his wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Chessboxer View Post
    So are Krakoa and Arrako lovers as well? It seemed to indicate that, especially with the pink accents in the eyes of Arrako. Saturnyne might not be the villian I thought she was. It seems she's doing her own matchmaking. Which would make sense since Amenth is an extreme pain in the ass to her. Isca is so mysterious, she hasn't said a word in any panel so far, and she's extremely powerful. I really enjoyed that scene with the White Sword.
    I doubt she is looking to unify the lands, personally i think she is looking to punish Apocalypse and Betsy, the first because he pretty much caused this mess and the second because she does not like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Really loving this crossover. Surprised to hear some people aren't fans of the Other world stuff, seeing as its some of the most interesting stuff to me (it's new to me tbh). Loving the Arakko backstories too. Really nice to see a crossover done with care. It feels epic and cinematic. I feel like I'm getting out of this what I had hoped to get out of Dark Knights Death Metal
    That may be in part for what went down in X-calibur which weighs on Otherworld but doesn't seem to land the execution of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daken455 View Post
    Apoc is prob gonna be conflicted about betraying the X-men

i think we can expect he consider changing sides

His tarot card is Lover's
    the Lovers is about choice and the struggle to choose

the original Lover's tarot story is about a man conflicted about two women one young,naive and the other mature and older
    The Game ''Catherine'' is about the Lovers story

in Apoc case gonna be Krakoa or his former wife
    Why would he go back to her when she, his children and his enemies want to kill him and take over Krakoa? This seems more like he is going to kill them and suffer for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    You mean his wife?
    His wife is Meggan. Courtney Ross was his original love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Who’s death stare is stronger? Gorgon or Death’s? Assuming that Deaths mutant power is literal.
    Factoring in what we have actually seen?

It's probably not going to be Gorgon's.

Mighty Member

Genesis just took off the Annihilation Mask in this issue. In the previous issue, the mask was put on someone else and the mask had taken over that person. Is it now literally just a mask? Did Genesis and her strength destroy Annihilation and she’s taken the name? I’m curious to see what happened to get her to this point. Real information, not Summoner lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Genesis just took off the Annihilation Mask in this issue. In the previous issue, the mask was put on someone else and the mask had taken over that person. Is it now literally just a mask? Did Genesis and her strength destroy Annihilation and she’s taken the name? I’m curious to see what happened to get her to this point. Real information, not Summoner lies.
    Or just Annihilation wearing Genesis as a mask!?