Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Oh my god. Is that actually in the book? I thought you were shitposting.
    It is literally the clue given to the horsmen to find their sword bearers

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    The other figure in that card does not look like (a) Fury, my best guess is maybe Bei.
    Yes, it looks like Bei without her helmet to me. Although, that could be a misdirect, Doug has a lot in common with Redroot, it could be her.

It was interesting seeing more of the Arakki swordbearers, they aren't as unified as Krakoa. I can see White Sword and Redroot both switching sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Yes, it looks like Bei without her helmet to me. Although, that could be a misdirect, Doug has a lot in common with Redroot, it could be her.

It was interesting seeing more of the Arakki swordbearers, they aren't as unified as Krakoa. I can see White Sword and Redroot both switching sides.
    Could see Solem also switching sides (for this event anyways) - he certainly has motives for revenge, even if they're not necessarily justified. He could still be a Wolverine foe afterwards, like they're making it sound like he will be, so likely he will survive the event

So White Sword is probably the most badass of them all, since he kept the armies of Arakko away. Is kind of funny, since his power is healing.

Apocalypse family also have Celestial enhancements?

I am intrigued about what really happened in Amenth. The White Sword apparently still opposes them, and isn't aligned with the Horsemen. Some there's some truth in the Summoner's words.

The art, the dialogue, the mystery of it all. Whew. This was another great great chapter and only made me excited for the rest of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that this story would be way more streamlined without all the Otherworld stuff?
    Maybe but this probably the second time in DoX era they have done heavy lifting with world building. It is worth the little confusion for all the set up they have done to Otherworld. They can set a comic in otherworld and they have probably years of content.

This wasn't a bad book but it was a weak issue for me, It was just all set up. It is Avengers 2/Iron Man 2 of the crossover. The best thing about it that they atleast respect ourtime unlike the issues that came before it. This proves they could have done every one collectioning their blades in one issue arguably this event could be 4 books. We could have the main chapters as separate book and them collectioning Swords are as optional tie ins.

I am enjoying the books but they could clearly done a book like this for the X-men side and made reading about how they got the Swords optional. Making the event a little more accessible for some readers.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 10-28-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Looks like the Magik/Pogg fight is going to be played for fun/laughs compared to the other fights which will be taken more seriously.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    So White Sword is probably the most badass of them all, since he kept the armies of Arakko away. Is kind of funny, since his power is healing.

Apocalypse family also have Celestial enhancements?
    I had a feeling he was a badass, he also probably already knew Genesis would go for the Helmet and so saw her as a traitor to Arrako and maybe why he fought and almost killed her(as per Xmen12)Or it could just be that he and Genesis and Apoc were in some sort of triangle.With this being framed as a lover's tale, I wouldn't put it past them to go down that route,though White Sword by being in Amenth probably no longer cares about Genesis or Apoc or the children .I wonder what it is he desires most..

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that this story would be way more streamlined without all the Otherworld stuff?
    Everything about Other world sucks assss.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I had a feeling he was a badass, he also probably already knew Genesis would go for the Helmet and so saw her as a traitor to Arrako and maybe why he fought and almost killed her(as per Xmen12)Or it could just be that he and Genesis and Apoc were in some sort of triangle.With this being framed as a lover's tale, I wouldn't put it past them to go down that route,though White Sword by being in Amenth probably no longer cares about Genesis or Apoc or the children .I wonder what it is he desires most..
    Dying, probably. Once he feels like his mission is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I suspect the White Sword's most desire is to kill all of Okkara's traitors. Or just dying. He can't, he is a External

I actually like the Otherworld lore... but it should've taken place in Excalibur, not X of Swords.

Someone on twitter noticed that Magneto could be seen on Saturnyne's scrying pool.

I guess he really was part of this and they decided to remove him quite late into X Of Swords.

If I had to guess a reason, it would be that Hickman would have to be the one to write Magneto's fight, but he didn't have enough room if he also wanted to do Apocalypse and Gorgon.

Amazing Member

Interesting the Horseman were called traitors by White Sword. Not everyone agreed with them turning and joining Amenth.