Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default X Of Swords: Stasis [01] Not the best SPOILERS

Sorry guys and gals I just wanted a thread so we could discuss the issue.

Obviously Asrar and Larraz art is gorgeous.

Saturnyne sends emissaries to each location of Otherworld to invite them to the contest.

There are 8 and there is a vote done. Someone can explain this to me. I think they were voting on open borders.

This issue is the sword bearers of Arrako collecting their squad. This was done much quicker than the Krakoans. All done in one issue. They all have their swords by the end of the issue. It was nice to see the characterizations of each.

The Krakoans get transported to the Starlight Citadel and Brian/Storm/Betsy warn to not trust Saturnye. She is manipulation at its best and they know that they are just pawns in her game.

Saturnyne lets them know their quarters are ready and that at supper time they will meet there opponents.

When they each get to their rooms they have tarot cards placed there and they each react differently to them.

Apocalypse gets pissed and confronts Saturnyne about his and she's basically like its just a card Apoc chill out.

She says she doesnt have time for his shenanigans and she has a meeting to go to and as they are walking. Apoc finally sees Annihalation is the next meeting.

The big reveal at the end is what everyone has already known, that is Genesis, and its alluded that she took the helmet or mask of Amenth because duh survival of the fittest.
    Last edited by CGAR; 10-28-2020 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Spelling is easy but hard ish