Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Alls i know is the rest of the marvel u is going to LOSE it if Krakoa actually successfully remerges with Arrako and the net result is an import of god like mutants who have been fighting for centuries.
    But will it really be them? I would love to see them merge but would like to see only the mutants that were loyal to Arakko come with and the rest stay in Amenth. There could still be much tension between the Arakko mutants and the Krakoans. White Sword and his people. Redroot. Solem. Two nations. One reformed island. Tension. Alliances.

I’d be happy to see Genesis and the others become villains, but not on Okkara.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I want, no I DEMAND this happen.
    Yeah, me too. Could White Sword be Arrako's equivalent of Exodus?

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    But will it really be them? I would love to see them merge but would like to see only the mutants that were loyal to Arakko come with and the rest stay in Amenth. There could still be much tension between the Arakko mutants and the Krakoans. White Sword and his people. Redroot. Solem. Two nations. One reformed island. Tension. Alliances.

I’d be happy to see Genesis and the others become villains, but not on Okkara.
    I was more thinking of the implication that may have to the rest of the MU. The generals of Krakoa which i'm sure would be upped would have an actual war trained army now rather than civilians called to arms.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I was more thinking of the implication that may have to the rest of the MU. The generals of Krakoa which i'm sure would be upped would have an actual war trained army now rather than civilians called to arms.
    But they wouldn’t know that. They don’t even know what’s happening. Maybe Wakanda does, but that’s it

Astonishing Member

I wonder what cards did Gorgon get?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Yeah, me too. Could White Sword be Arrako's equivalent of Exodus?
    Now that you mention it ,would be cool if Exodus leaves the council to join White Sword's one hundred.He seems to be a perfect candidate for a force that would eviscerate traitors

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Who’s death stare is stronger? Gorgon or Death’s? Assuming that Deaths mutant power is literal.
    If stare needs line of sight, then Bei's death note(speech?) Is better than both

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    He will betray the Horsemen for sure, he despises them

Redroot is only there on favor for Arakko.

Solem hates the Horsemen.

And Isca sides always with the winners.

They should have picked more loyal champions.
    I think Solem will betray the horsemen, White sword doesn't give a damn about these games everyone is playing.He is a wildcard, an autonomous force that neither Arrako nor Krakoa can control

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I wonder what cards did Gorgon get?
    They were both blank

Astonishing Member

They were both blank
    I think those were their back sides, we couldn't see their face side

BANNED

I think Solem will betray the horsemen, White sword doesn't give a damn about these games everyone is playing.He is a wildcard, an autonomous force that neither Arrako nor Krakoa can control
    I hope we learn how Solem acquired Adamantium skin being that it's a man made alloy and he was born on Arakko.
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-31-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I hope we learn how Solem acquired Adamantium skin being that it's a man made alloy and he was born on Arakko.
    Yeah, but my guess right now he probably like Wolverine has a different mutant power but went for an augmentation say in the crooked market...I think all kinds of stuff is available there especially if he is Arrako's version of Gambit

- Warlock is X
    - Arakko is home to the X-Men
    - What you perceive as uncorrected mistakes are actually clues
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Mighty Member

I think those were their back sides, we couldn't see their face side
    No. You can see one is blank when he tosses them. Tarot then says she turned the card over and it was the back again. She turned it over again and still the back
    Last edited by Rnap22; 10-31-2020 at 03:26 PM.

But they wouldn’t know that. They don’t even know what’s happening. Maybe Wakanda does, but that’s it
    Exactl,y imagine Orichis surprise or the Intel of other governments finding out "if krakoa just gained a whole new mass of land and about 100 mutants that are reading off the charts." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/