Default movie Doctor Octopus vs movie Iron Man with no energy attacks

Stark's repulsors and chest beam are disabled. Who wins?

Stark’s missiles and bomblets.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Stark’s missiles and bomblets.
    Yeah, kind of have to go with that. He still has missiles that blow up tanks.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Stark's repulsors and chest beam are disabled. Who wins?
    Stark with anti-tank weapons, as everyone has said.

Assuming you meant "No ranged attacks", I'm still going with Stark. He still has plenty of strength, enough to go against Thor albeit slowly losing. He's armored. Big plus there since Doc Ock has no defense if he gets hit.
    Power with Girl is better.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm wondering if Stark could just hack Ock's arms. Weren't they originally remote controlled before they fused with his spine?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm wondering if Stark could just hack Ock's arms. Weren't they originally remote controlled before they fused with his spine?
    it's possible. ock did mention that the arms each had their own sort of AI and he had to have that chip at the base of his skull to keep them influencing him directly.

jarvis or friday could hack them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it's possible. ock did mention that the arms each had their own sort of AI and he had to have that chip at the base of his skull to keep them influencing him directly.

jarvis or friday could hack them.
    and that AIs was often the whole reason that Doctor Octopus is evil
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

With the exception of the Mark I and maybe the modular armour from Iron Man 3, I don't think Otto can do anything if Tony just decided to fly through him.

He really only needs to just fly over and punch the guy once.

Even with the arms running interference, he should be capable of landing at least a single punch, and that's all he needs to do.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    He really only needs to just fly over and punch the guy once.

Even with the arms running interference, he should be capable of landing at least a single punch, and that's all he needs to do.
    You would think so, though it was bizarre how many punches Doc Ock took from Spider-Man. I don't think Tobey Parker was as strong as movie Robert Tony Jr, but I was still perplexed about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    You would think so, though it was bizarre how many punches Doc Ock took from Spider-Man. I don't think Tobey Parker was as strong as movie Robert Tony Jr, but I was still perplexed about it.
    I chalk that up to the same reasoning that lets comic Doc Ock take multiple Spiderman punches.

Or the same reasoning that comics Cap can be punched by the Hulk and not turned into red mist, or etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I chalk that up to the same reasoning that lets comic Doc Ock take multiple Spiderman punches.

Or the same reasoning that comics Cap can be punched by the Hulk and not turned into red mist, or etc.
    Yeah, been reading Superior Spider-Man where Ock as Spidey punches the Scorpion's jaw completely off and genuinely didn't think the punch would be that devastating. He's like, "Wow, I didn't think he was that strong. I'm beginning to suspect he was always holding back".

Or, yeah, just your basic Hulk punches Cap. Somehow Cap is still alive. Spidey punches Ock. Ock is alive and even still fighting. Yet this is the same strength that lifts and throws a car. Because: comic books.
    Power with Girl is better.