Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, are Max and Elmyra siblings too? How about Plucky and Shirley?

Yeah, not a fan of this direction. Buster and Babs weren't only the main hosts, but the main ship of the series. This is a major change.
    I wonder how they can make Elmyra funny without the animal abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wonder how they can make Elmyra funny without the animal abuse.
    The showrunners do know that cartoon animals aren't real right? Will they at least let her keep the gerbil skull bow?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Now on hbo max.

Show is now playing on cartoon network also. My review--

Watched the first five episodes. My thoughts.

Buster acts around the same. Babs kind of but not at the same time. She is now a clean freak and no impersonations yet at all. The brother and sister thing are not just a small plot it's the main plot of the first episode. They really want to drive home they are brother and sister here! No relation joke is dead.

Plucky is more a jerk. One thing about this show is it does have plots that follow into other episodes. Buster and plucky hate each other in the first episode but are starting to turn more friend like as the episodes go on.

Hamton is now the son of a star as his mom was a classic cartoon star and he is stuck in her shadow and scared he can't measure up to his mom. Not the same mom from the movie.

Sweetie still has a temper but other than that is not like the old version. She is babes best friend now and one of the main characters now.

Dizzy so far is the same.

Shirley is the same minus the valley girl talk. I kind of like this version of her.

Furball voice is nothing like it was and he talks alot more now.

Montana max is still a rich jerk but acts like a popular at school rich jerk also now!

No elmira so far.

Show gives me regular show meets looney tunes show vibes with its collage plots. Nice to see a few rare looney tunes show up. Still no mary jane. Maybe she can make her first animated appearance in this show.

It's not as good as the old show but is not as bad as expected also. So far not a bad start.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 09-20-2023 at 06:53 PM.