Default Generation Trinity

So, with the introduction of Yara Flor as the new Wonder Woman, and the very real possibility of her being included in the main comics is she's well received, I was wondering if you would like her to be deaged to join a trinity with Damian and Jon. Of course, imagining that Jon is also deaged.

Then I started to think about the whole concept of the trinity. A Super, a Bat and a Wonder in every generation. If that were to become a thing, who would you like to integrate each generation's trinity?

For example:
    Justice League
    Clark, Diana and Bruce.

Titans
    Kara, Donna and Dick (Kara never belongs to a fixed generation, so I'd really like if she joined the Titans with them)

Outlaws
    Bizarro, Artemis and Jason

Young Justice
    Conner, Cassie and Tim

Teen Titans
    Jon, Yara and Damian

Just to play, if you want, you can include an Aqua, an Arrow, or a Speedster as well

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    So, with the introduction of Yara Flor as the new Wonder Woman, and the very real possibility of her being included in the main comics is she's well received, I was wondering if you would like her to be deaged to join a trinity with Damian and Jon. Of course, imagining that Jon is also deaged.

Then I started to think about the whole concept of the trinity. A Super, a Bat and a Wonder in every generation. If that were to become a thing, who would you like to integrate each generation's trinity?

For example:
    Justice League
    Clark, Diana and Bruce.

Titans
    Kara, Donna and Dick (Kara never belongs to a fixed generation, so I'd really like if she joined the Titans with them)

Outlaws
    Bizarro, Artemis and Jason

Young Justice
    Conner, Cassie and Tim

Teen Titans
    Jon, Yara and Damian

Just to play, if you want, you can include an Aqua, an Arrow, or a Speedster as well
    The only issue is, there's already a number of Wonder Woman characters that aren't being used/have little interactions already. Not opposed to Yara, but that is the issue I see with this.