View Poll Results: What colour version do you prefer the Infinity Gems/Stones to be ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original Comics Version

    16 88.89%
  • MCU Version

    2 11.11%
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Incredible Member PhoenixThanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    525

    Default Infinity Gem/Stone Poll

    What colours do you prefer the Infinity Stones/Gems to be ?.

    Original comics version
    soul gem (green)
    power gem (red)
    mind gem (blue)
    space gem (purple)
    time gem (orange)
    reality gem (yellow)

    Or

    MCU
    soul gem (orange)
    power gem (purple)
    mind gem (yellow)
    space gem (blue)
    time gem (green)
    reality gem (red)
    I enjoy anything Marvel cosmic, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

    (Marvel/DC fan for 42+ years)

  2. #2
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,492

    Default

    Original. The MCU colors get me mixed up, lol!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-29-2020 at 03:36 AM.

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    While we're at it, I preferred the original name of them as well. Calling them Infinity Gems or Stones is a bit of a misnomer, since it wasn't Infinity that killed herself to form the gems in the first place. Go back to calling them Soul Gems.

  4. #4
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    While we're at it, I preferred the original name of them as well. Calling them Infinity Gems or Stones is a bit of a misnomer, since it wasn't Infinity that killed herself to form the gems in the first place. Go back to calling them Soul Gems.
    Wait...I thought only Adam Warlock's GREEN Soul Gem was called the Soul Gem? They were all called Soul gems?

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wait...I thought only Adam Warlock's GREEN Soul Gem was called the Soul Gem? They were all called Soul gems?
    Yes, initially they all had the generic name. It's just that we received more detail about Adam's gem than others because he had his own comic.

  6. #6
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Yes, initially they all had the generic name. It's just that we received more detail about Adam's gem than others because he had his own comic.
    Thanks. I did not know that.

    On the names, I think I like "Infinity Gems" the best.

    The reason I do not like "Soul Gem" for all of them is simply that we won't know which one someone is speaking about. Keeping "Soul Gem" for Adam alone, makes it unique too. Like Adam.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •