Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Yeah, I know it's not the character's fault he's used in such a shitty way, but as long as they keep using him like that, I'll feel this annoyance towards him, if they stop, I'll probably still feel some annoyance, but will talk less **** about him.
    Ignoring Future State it seems like DC is trying to fix things, somewhat, so hopefully that sticks in some form .
    Well, they're both are so paranoid about keeping their secret identities that they hardly ever tell someone else they're secretly heroes, to the point a lot of people who know about it had to find out, 'cause they don't like telling lol.

Peter is not as bad as Barry though, he at least revealed to Felicia, and I think Barry never wanted to reveal to Iris.

So yeah, there's that at least.
    They also both love science and tend to apply that to their hero work, and both tend to miss dates because they're too busy being heroes...

remember when dc did a whole relaunch solely about trying to fix things instead of actually taking the line somewhere new and somehow still fucked it up
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    remember when dc did a whole relaunch solely about trying to fix things instead of actually taking the line somewhere new and somehow still fucked it up
    Which relaunch we talking about here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ignoring Future State it seems like DC is trying to fix things, somewhat, so hopefully that sticks in some form .
    What's Future State?

Knowing DC, they might manage to fix **** for a few years, and then go back to that edgy nonsense that annoys everyone for the nth time.

And yes, I know DiDio left, but that hardly means they'll stop with all of that bullshit, I'd prefer to be wrong about this though.

They also both love science and tend to apply that to their hero work, and both tend to miss dates because they're too busy being heroes...
    There's that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Talk about vagueness, that's like saying "Remember when Marvel did a really bad Heroes vs Heroes crossover event?" .

What's Future State?
    It's a line-wide "event" where all the DC books go into the possible distant future of the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's a line-wide "event" where all the DC books go into the possible distant future of the DCU.
    Sounds like they're doing DC One Million again.

Sounds like they're doing DC One Million again.
    Yes but with less fun. :P

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yes but with less fun. :P
    Figures lol.