There's not one but TWO video games where he's a villain, the mainstream books seem to be stuck in some sort of limbo where no one knows what to do with them, he's not a major part of any of DC's "event" books (while they brought back the GA Batman for their next one), there's no new movies on the horizon while Batman is getting yet another movie franchise and even his main VILLAIN got a movie, no one seems to know what his current origin or history is, and the only "new" thing he's getting is a TV show that someone else outside of DC proper came up with. Even when they come up with something clever, like giving him a ten year old son, they botch it. Now he's just another teenager. While Damien still gets to be 12 or 13 or whatever age he is. The Arrow-verse seems to treat him with more respect than the comic book company that owns him. Their version of COIE understood what fans wanted to see and gave it to them.

I don't think DC knows what to do with Superman. And I don't think they have for a long time now. Their Black Label line just seems to be an excuse to do more Batman books. I can't think of any Superman related projects on the horizon I'm excited for. Outside of the show and that's just because it puts him back on TV. Little over a decade since his last TV show ended. So all they know how to do with him is make TV shows. I know we keep bringing this up but it really does seem like Superman is somewhat directionless right now. Even things like action figures are mostly just Batman ones. There's an entire Batman section at Wal-Mart full of toys, costumes, cars; what have you. Wonder Woman has a movie coming out (eventually) and it's still hard to find any figures for that.

What do you think.