Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default X-Men 14 - Preview

You can find it here.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/previews/x-men-14/

Genesis teases Apocalypse, and the blade is back to being called the Twilight Blade. Could it be that by taking over as Annihilation she changed the sword? Or is it just an error.

I think Genesis continuing to call Apocalypse weak is going to come back to bite her.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

So Midnight Sword was just a typo or has different names.

I love how Apocalypse is getting the effects of his old philosophy. He was a normal fish in a tiny pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    So Midnight Sword was just a typo or has different names.

I love how Apocalypse is getting the effects of his old philosophy. He was a normal fish in a tiny pond.
    I am also curious about this. I'm guessing a typo in Stasis since it has been called the twilight sword multiple times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I am also curious about this. I'm guessing a typo in Stasis since it has been called the twilight sword multiple times now.
    Do we know who does the data pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Do we know who does the data pages?
    I would assume Hickman does outlines and the writers fill them in and add details. That is 100% random guess on my part though.

I would assume Hickman does outlines and the writers fill them in and add details. That is 100% random guess on my part though.
    I was referring to the graphics and stuff. They all seem to be made the same regardless of the artist of each comic.

BANNED

This is not serious. I'm talking about twilight/midnight blade. Fans can no longer reflect on their favorite comics because everything that is written in the comic may be a mistake. it was repeatedly in hox&pox and i think editors shouldn't get paid for such work

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    This is not serious. I'm talking about twilight/midnight blade. Fans can no longer reflect on their favorite comics because everything that is written in the comic may be a mistake. it was repeatedly in hox&pox and i think editors shouldn't get paid for such work
    You're making it a bigger deal than it really is.It is simply a curiosity.

I think Genesis continuing to call Apocalypse weak is going to come back to bite her.
    He is definitely stronger than back then, right? At the very least he got those Celestial augmentations.

I don't like how she's speaking to •-[A]-•. She just dropped a few rungs on my ladder of love.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

"Get a hold of yourself woman...you are hysterical!" LOL...JK.

But seriously....Clearly not EVERYthing is a mistake. So far it's just the name of this one sword.
    If it makes you feel better, You can no-prize it by saying it has been called many things over the course of its existence and depending on who wields it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member

I will wait to see if this Twilight to Midnight progression is intentional or not, but yeah this whole era has been plagued with so many errors I just don't even bother to put much thought into all the little details and unfortunately so much time seems to be spent on so many little details.

BANNED

My dude's just chilling and his girl just comes out being all "LMAO fucking wuss, what's this zen bullshit"

I'm almost feeling sorry for him, but I love that Apocalypse is finally being bitten back for all he did. That soul crushing pain is the least he deserves. I really hope he continues to grow from this.

Is Apocalypse fighting first?
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.