Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

"Survival of the fittest"

I wonder when Apoc is gonna go out this prison and becomes bold and strong which he was suppose to be
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-29-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    We get it. Apocalypse isn't the biggest jerk ever anymore. Laying it kinda thick. Sheesh.
    But...his wife and children are the biggest jerks ever because they listened to the non-sense he used to preach.

Call him out, Genesis! Put Apocalypse in his place!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The Red Dragon

I’m ready for this crossover to end. It’s so boring.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    He gonna smack the shyt outta her.
    And I'll be there for it cheering him on.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I’m ready for this crossover to end. It’s so boring.
    It is dragging on a bit. Events are already exhausting enough as is

Okay, we get it, Marvel. We get the backstory. I wanna see these fights! And this **** had bette be epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    This is not serious. I'm talking about twilight/midnight blade. Fans can no longer reflect on their favorite comics because everything that is written in the comic may be a mistake. it was repeatedly in hox&pox and i think editors shouldn't get paid for such work
    Lol it's not that deep man

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    "Survival of the fittest"

I wonder when Apoc is gonna go out this prison and becomes bold and strong which he was suppose to be
    Or maybe Genesis will open a fitness club and she will call it "Survival of the Fitness"!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Okay, we get it, Marvel. We get the backstory. I wanna see these fights! And this **** had bette be epic!
    The fights had better be epic. The build up could have been cut in 1/2, though. 6 issues would have been more than enough to get us to Stasis. This entire crossover should have been 12-13 issues.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Or maybe Genesis will open a fitness club and she will call it "Survival of the Fitness"!
    Pretty sure Apoc who can pick a 1500 pounds of sword will be the top dog of that club
    I just think that Marvel has dragged more than enough to be such a depressive fellow. It's tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    For real!!! I like the backstory and all, but get on with the damn fights already. An as much as I love Hickman, if we get a bunch of off panel BS with these fights I'm gonna be highly ticked off.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    This is not serious. I'm talking about twilight/midnight blade. Fans can no longer reflect on their favorite comics because everything that is written in the comic may be a mistake. it was repeatedly in hox&pox and i think editors shouldn't get paid for such work
    Wait for the explanation first.Although this may not even be close my 'attempt' to fill in the plausible discrepancy is that when it was twilight sword it was used by a proxy of Amenth invading the earth, but not Amenth itself.Once it got hands on the sword itself through whatever vessel it posessed ,it actually darkened it with its power and renamed it.I may be wrong, but an explanation will help allay your fears ..I hope

I like the build-up and issues like these. I mean, action is nice and everything but I read comics for the characters. And I need to get the relationships, moods, stakes...

some information can feel a little repetitive? yes. But I don't think this is boring.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I like the build-up and issues like these. I mean, action is nice and everything but I read comics for the characters. And I need to get the relationships, moods, stakes...

some information can feel a little repetitive? yes. But I don't think this is boring.
    Had the pace of getting the swords been sped up, we'd have more time to actually explore the relationships between Apocalypse and his estranged family as well as explore the world of Amenth to understand how mutants really fit into it. Hell, we'd have more time to get to know more about Otherworld's convoluted politics.