Default New Superman Graphic Novel - "Metropolis Grove"

DC will be releasing a new Superman graphic novel for younger readers titled "Metropolis Grove" in 2021.

Written, Illustrated and lettered by Drew Brockington
    Colored by Wendy Broom
    On sale everywhere books are sold on May 4, 2021
    MSRP: $9.99
    Synopsis: The big city is full of Superman sightings, but here in Metropolis Grove? Every kid in this suburb knows that he’s not real…except newcomer Sonia Patel, who convinces her friends Duncan and Alex to believe! When the trio discover a mysterious cave full of Super-memorabilia, they can't keep it to themselves, and that sets off a school year full of drama and adventure and more than a few opportunities for a newfound friendship to test its limits.
    And when they finally figure out the resident of the cave is Bizarro, things get even more out of control!

These books for kids have been surprisingly enjoyable at times. The DC Mainline may be a complete mess but I have hope that this stuff aimed for kids will help bring in the next generation of DC fans.

Can't say I'm a big fan of that huge mutant chin Superman and Bizarro both seem to have. Also not a big fan of making Superman a Santa Claus type figure you have to believe in.

Giving Bizarro a normal human flesh-tone is an interesting twist. I like his boots.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Any good Superman reading material for kids is cool with me.

Astonishing Member

Yeah I could use something like this.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Superman of Smallville went over like gangbusters with my younger kids. I will definitely be trying this one out.