Default Blade vs Moon Knight

Blade vs Moon Knight, Khazan Arena, 616 versions of both characters. There is a full moon, and Moon Knight gets his old strength boost from it. No adamantium armor for Moon Knight, but all of his other standard gear is available. Blade gets his sword and throwing stakes.

Wait, so Moon Knight gets his Moon Copter?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Wait, so Moon Knight gets his Moon Copter?
    I guess that I always thought of it as Frenchie's Moon Copter, though I suppose it makes sense that Marc Spector owns it. As a former mercenary, maybe he can even fly it. Otherwise, in this fight, it would just be a convenient place to stash his large quantity of other gear.

Incredible Member

Great match-up!

Moon Knight takes it after a tough fight.

Blade is more or less the same age as Moon Knight, but Moon Knight is a former mercenary, so probably has more combat training and experience. I know we go by feats, but Marvel Handbooks listed Blade as lifting about a ton, while full moon Moon Knight was lifting only 450 pounds. They both seem to be aim dodgers, so no obvious speed advantage either way. though Moon Knight has a couple of anti-bullet feats that indicate he may now be a bullet timer. They both have ranged throwing weapons and melee weapons, though Blade's sword has better reach than any of Moon Knight's hand weapons. Blade has superhuman durability while Moon Knight has merely peak comic book human durability, backed by kevlar.

Moon Knight speed feats:

https://i.imgur.com/gw568xM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CaH5iRL.jpg

If the speed feats are valid, I think Moon Knight takes this. Otherwise, Blade's superior strength and toughness should be enough for the win.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I didn't see the recent Avengers arc where Moon Knight beats and power-jacks the Avengers, but that level would place him FAR beyond Blade.

I just read the last issue, where he's talking to Black Panther. Mark says to T'Challa during the conversation something along the lines of "If you wanted to try to stop me, you should have brought Thor." T'Challa does NOT try to stop Mark. Obviously that is NOT a feat. But it implies a loooooooot of powercreep on Mark's part.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I didn't see the recent Avengers arc where Moon Knight beats and power-jacks the Avengers, but that level would place him FAR beyond Blade.

I just read the last issue, where he's talking to Black Panther. Mark says to T'Challa during the conversation something along the lines of "If you wanted to try to stop me, you should have brought Thor." T'Challa does NOT try to stop Mark. Obviously that is NOT a feat. But it implies a loooooooot of powercreep on Mark's part.
    We could make a separate 2020 scenario for this thread: Avenger-jacking Moon Knight vs Sorceror Supreme Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    We could make a separate 2020 scenario for this thread: Avenger-jacking Moon Knight vs Sorceror Supreme Blade.
    We lose that one.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Isn't Blade into faster than CBPH but not BT territory. I'd think that put him pretty neatly above Moon Knight, which I admittedly have no knowledge of beyond his appearance in the Marvel Knights series.