Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Greatest INSULTS in a movie?

"I've heard better singing from a mongoose weeth throat cancer!" - Rat with Peter lorre accent . Meet the Feebles

others?

C*ck juggling thunderc*nt.
    — Ryan Reynolds in both Blade 3 and Deadpool

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
    — Bender in The Breakfast Club

I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon.
    — Westley in The Princess Bride

It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma’s ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!
    — Gny. Sgt. Hartman in Full Metal Jacket

I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    — French Guard in Monty Python & The Holy Grail

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you’re not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling?
    — Hannibal Lecter in Silence of The Lambs

Goddamn, you got to be a stupid motherf*cker to get fired on your day off.
    — Smokey in Friday
    Last edited by Riv86672; 10-29-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Judge Smails, inviting Ty Webb to play golf:

Smails : You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

Ty: Don't sell yourself short, Judge. You're a tremendous slouch.

(Caddyshack)

Mighty Member

"XXXX you Captain, XXXX you very much" - Robert Duvall, Falling Down

Bully: Hey!
    Dickie Roberts: Hey? Don't you mean "Oink"?
    Last edited by AnthonyO'Brien; 10-29-2020 at 06:16 PM.

"You are nothing! If you were in my toilet I wouldn't bother flushing it. My bathmat means more to me than you!" -- Kevin Spacey, Swimming with Sharks

"F**k you-- that's my name! You know why, mister? Because you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an $80,000 BMW. That's my name." --- Alec Baldwin, Glengary Glen Ross

"You look like an avocado had sex with an older, more disgusting avocado." -- TJ Miller, Deadpool
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 10-29-2020 at 07:51 PM.

"It's true. This man has no dick." - Peter Venkman. Ghostbusters.

and from Ghostbusters II

"Not so fast, Vigo! Hey, Vigo! Yeah, you. The bimbo with the baby. Anybody tell you the big shoulder look is out? You know, I have met some dumb blondes in my life, but you take the taco, pal! Only a Carpathian would come back to life NOW and choose New York! Tasty pick, BONEHEAD! If you had brain one in that HUGE melon on top of your neck, you would be living the sweet life out in Southern California's BEAUTIFUL San Fernando Valley!"

Extraordinary Member

From Caddyshack

"Oh, this your wife? Lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity." - Al Czervik (Rodney Dangerfield)

"Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it." - Al Czervik

"Look at that one. The last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it." - Al Czervik

"Hey! Where did you get those clothes? At the ... toilet store?" -- Brick, Anchorman

Boisterously Confused

"I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one." Bogart's Rick Blaine to Lorre's Ugarte, Casablanca

From Pretty Woman

''I was in here yesterday, you wouldn't wait on me. Vivian: You people work on commission right? Vivian: Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping''.

From the first Rocky movie, where in front of the whole gym, Rocky calls out Micky for continually riding his ass...:

Rocky: I been comin' here for six years, and for six years ya been stickin' it to me, an' I wanna know how come!
    Mickey : Ya don't wanna know!
    Rocky : I wanna know how come!
    Mickey : Ya wanna know?
    Rocky : I WANNA KNOW HOW!
    Mickey : OK, I'm gonna tell ya! You had the talent to become a good fighter, but instead of that, you become a legbreaker to some cheap, second rate loanshark!
    Rocky : It's a living.
    Mickey : IT'S A WASTE OF LIFE!

That was prob. the hardest Rocky got hit in that entire movie.

Here are a couple good ones. R

The first from The gangs of New York

Bill the Butcher - “I don’t give a tuppeny f*** about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed **** sack.”

Deadpool from Deadpool 1 - If I ever decide to become a crime-fighting **** swizzler, who rooms with a bunch of other little whiners at Neverland Mansion with some creepy, old, bald, Heaven’s Gate-looking motherf***er… on that day, I’ll send your shiny, happy ass a friend request."
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Technically not in a movie, but in BBC's Sherlock: "Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street."

Boisterously Confused

"You gonna do somethin', or just stand there and bleed?" Kurt Russell's Wyatt Earp to a would-be-tuff-guy in Tombstone .

"You may go." Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday to the same would-be-tuff-guy.

Ultimate Member

Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

There has never been a burn half as great as that.