Default Walter White becomes frienemies with Tony Soprano

Walter and Tony get into business together when Walter tries to expand his meth empire into New Jersey. Initially Tony simply expects a cut of Walter's profits. Can this partnership survive, or would they eventually come to a lethal disagreement? If they remain partners, who subtly schemes to screw the other out of the most profits? If the partnership is impossible longterm because of greed and ego, who ends up dead?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Walter and Tony get into business together when Walter tries to expand his meth empire into New Jersey. Initially Tony simply expects a cut of Walter's profits. Can this partnership survive, or would they eventually come to a lethal disagreement? If they remain partners, who subtly schemes to screw the other out of the most profits? If the partnership is impossible longterm because of greed and ego, who ends up dead?
    Tony was pretty famously anti drug, wasn't he? I think he'd have Walt at the bottom of the Hudson posthaste.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Tony was also famously hypocritical, doing drugs himself, making deals with the feds while declaring others who did that traitors, killing Ralph literally the next scene after telling everyone to not touch him, claiming to want animals protected while making money dumping toxic chemicals into lakes.

I could easily see him cutting a deal with Walter the next scene after executing someone for dealing drugs.

All-New Member

The agile connection play important role in providing new platforms for beginners to catch new opportunities. You can hire careersbooster to establish better job descriptions and this also help in identifying which is best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew289 View Post
    The agile connection play important role in providing new platforms for beginners to catch new opportunities. You can hire careersbooster to establish better job descriptions and this also help in identifying which is best for you.
    No, I don't think either Tony Soprano or Walter White need "careersbooster."

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    No, I don't think either Tony Soprano or Walter White need "careersbooster."
    Aren't they both canonically dead at the end of their shows? Careersbooster doesn't help THAT.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Aren't they both canonically dead at the end of their shows? Careersbooster doesn't help THAT.
    Well comics Tony and game Tony are alive at least.

Walter White and his ego literally betrayed and destroyed every single person who worked with or cooperated with him. It might not happen right away, but they *will* come to a disagreement at some point.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Nah, end of Sopranos never showed Tony dying. It left the idea to the viewer that it might happen, but at the end, Tony was eating dinner with the family in a restaurant.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan