Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This is fiction we're talking about so I don't know why people are being boring sticks in the mud and taking ages into account.

I would want to hang out with the New Mutants specifically Illyana, Roberto, Sam, Amara, Rahne, Danielle, Warlock.
    "Cable was right!"

I wanted to say Gambit, just for the pure debauchery. However being the tech geek I will say The King, T'challa. The type of stuff he would have in his city makes it must see.

Probably TChalla. Then maybe Blade, or Domino.

Most of the crew from the Dark Reign New Avengers crowd and their friends: Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Jessica Drew, Mockingbird, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Carol Danvers, Daredevil, Echo, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing. Also, Falcon, Silk, Wasp, and She-Hulk.

This isn't a 1:1 list of my favorite characters, but all of these characters seem laid-back and fun to hang out with on top of just being all-around good people.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

She-Hulk is an obvious #1 for me. Sensational-era, of course.

Another would be Wonder Man / Simon Williams. While I find it highly annoying that writers have stuck with the pacifist nonsense, that would probably also mean that we could hang out without having to worry about him running off to save the world mid-drink, or being targeted by villains. On the downside, we could possibly both slip into self-pity mode at any moment.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Assuming I would be able to get out alive, Doctor Doom. Doom is an interesting and complicated person and I would love to see what makes him tick...
    I'd spend the whole time wondering what he expected to get out of spending time on me, and in what way what he got was going to hurt me.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Probably should start a thread on the Marvel characters that we'd hate to spend a single day with, even if we had all of the reality warping, wish fulfillment powers that ever existed in the Marvel Universe.

Or a thread on the character that we wish we could be in the Marvel Universe. ("What would you do differently?")

Continuing this thread, though, if none of my first few choices were available due to scheduling conflicts or what have you, I'd probably pick Galactus. I'm dying to know if he smokes cosmic ganja and if so, what happens when he gets the munchies?

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Personally I'd go with Taskmaster, off duty he's just a guy looking for a pay check.
    I was gonna say Taskmaster. I get him. Im not proud of this, but if im being honest with myself. If had powers, thats probably how i would be too.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    She should be 17 or 18 but comic characters do not age in real time.
    No they don't, but between the eight month timeskip after Secret Wars and her sister-in-law having a baby, it should be at least 18 months since her debut even in-universe.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Probably should start a thread on the Marvel characters that we'd hate to spend a single day with, even if we had all of the reality warping, wish fulfillment powers that ever existed in the Marvel Universe.

Or a thread on the character that we wish we could be in the Marvel Universe. ("What would you do differently?")

Continuing this thread, though, if none of my first few choices were available due to scheduling conflicts or what have you, I'd probably pick Galactus. I'm dying to know if he smokes cosmic ganja and if so, what happens when he gets the munchies?
    I just got a picture in my mind of Galactus wearing dark sunglasses walking into a 7/11 on Mars trying to but a big ass bag of Cheetos while trying to to act normal. But he blows the big when Night Ranger comes on the radio and he starts belting out the lyrics to Sister Christian.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Obviously Carol, she can take me to space with her so i can never go back to earth.

I'd like to eat some cheese dip with Groo and give Rufferto many fine pets and skritches.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I just got a picture in my mind of Galactus wearing dark sunglasses walking into a 7/11 on Mars trying to but a big ass bag of Cheetos while trying to to act normal. But he blows the big when Night Ranger comes on the radio and he starts belting out the lyrics to Sister Christian.

I'm betting that one Elder of the Universe, the Gardener, is Galactus' main supplier. At least now we know what he's carrying in his man-purse. "World Eater" kush is no joke!
    Attached Images Attached Images