Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Fantastic Four or Ghost Rider.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Easy. My first choice is Storm. Goddess. Queen of Wakanda. Persecuted mutant. The woman has lived and triumphed over countless challenges, and her strength of will is never in question. But she is also blessed with incomparable beauty of both spirit and form. Ororo is the type of woman that I've always surrounded myself with in real life. There'd never be a dull moment.

My second choice is the Phoenix Force. She's largely misunderstood, is clearly spiraling in her search for something to bring meaning to her existence, and perhaps is also a little lonely and could use a good friend to ground her. Someone she can share the moment with, not live vicariously or intrusively through. Possession and psionic rapports have their limitations. We'd have fun strolling through the universe, or maybe just lounging in the astral plane.

My third choice is the Omnipotent One, Oshtur. Because....magic!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fantastic Member

Ben Grimm, Peter Parker and Kurt Wagner are the first names that came to mind. Friendly guys who all have a good sense of humour. Once upon a time Hank McCoy would have been on that list but he hasn't seemed like particularly good company for ages now

Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Kurt Wagner, and Shang-Chi. Steve has a down to Earth, yet inspirational quality to him. I liken him to that big brother who gives the pep talk. Pete is the an every man who could empathize with my situations. I'm pretty neutoric, stressed, and anxious about life. Think he'd be a good listener and empathize with that. Plus, both come from the NY/NJ area. They'd probably bust my chops for being from Jersey, but think there'd be some commonality in terms of familiarity with the city.

Kurt and Shang would be great for guidance. Being Catholic, I'm appreciative of Catholic characters who aren't raving, ignorant, homophobes/racists/assholes, but instead accepting and welcoming of everyone. Like to talk with him about religion and his faith (maybe how he reconciles it with what's going on on Krakoa right now).

For Shang, yeah, we'd talk about Chinese philosophy and religion. Probably cry it out over the "Asian expectations" we went through (though I know I've nothing on his world conquering father). Plus, I've been confused about some techniques while practicing my Kung Fu recently, so he'd probably help me brush up on those things.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I don't think I'd hang with Peter Parker....too much of that Peter Parker bad luck.

Janet Van Dyne would be fun or She-Hulk.....looks like she's back to her old self now

She-Hulk. Funny, interesting and badass.

Assuming I would be able to get out alive, Doctor Doom. Doom is an interesting and complicated person and I would love to see what makes him tick. I would also say the same about Magneto and Namor.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    i didnt really factor age into this. Just based it on personality and all that. These are fake characters after all.
    I don't want to be hanging a real or fake 14 year old girl. Based solely on personality, which simply put is part of the character.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Kamala was 16 on her debut, she should be 17 or 18 at this point. Doesn't change the point that hanging around her could lead to accusations of being a pedophile though!
    By definition, pedophilia wouldn't include someone that age. Still not sure that changes anything from my perspective though. Teenaged girl would be a PITA to deal with on a regular basis. Maybe as a mentor type relationship but not as a best buds hanging out thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Kamala was 16 on her debut, she should be 17 or 18 at this point. Doesn't change the point that hanging around her could lead to accusations of being a pedophile though!

Johnny Storm might be fun.
    She should be 17 or 18 but comic characters do not age in real time.

BANNED

The legendary Susan Storm/Richards is my first choice, but I'm not sure that would be fun for her since I'd just annoy the hell out of her with nonstop questions and just completely geek out.

Wiccan is my second choice so we can talk fanboy to fanboy and he just seems like a fun person to hang out with if you're someone who likes superheroes as much as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    She-Hulk. Funny, interesting and badass.

Assuming I would be able to get out alive, Doctor Doom. Doom is an interesting and complicated person and I would love to see what makes him tick. I would also say the same about Magneto and Namor.
    I dont think you have to worry so much about Doom killing you. I mean unless you had something he really wanted why would he waste his time on killing you or seeing you as a threat. I mean he is always saying you are too far beneath me to even bother killing and that kind of thing. I think you would be safe.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

I dont think you have to worry so much about Doom killing you. I mean unless you had something he really wanted why would he waste his time on killing you or seeing you as a threat. I mean he is always saying you are too far beneath me to even bother killing and that kind of thing. I think you would be safe.
    Doom is a wild card, if you annoy him too much he may just shoot you with a pistol or get a Doombot to do it for him. Or you might catch him on a good day and have a pleasant conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Doom is a wild card, if you annoy him too much he may just shoot you with a pistol or get a Doombot to do it for him. Or you might catch him on a good day and have a pleasant conversation.
    He is a wild card. but he is more reasonable then most of the Marvel villains. I think I like my chances with him more then pretty much any other villain in the Marvel U.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

He is a wild card. but he is more reasonable then most of the Marvel villains. I think I like my chances with him more then pretty much any other villain in the Marvel U.
    Personally I'd go with Taskmaster, off duty he's just a guy looking for a pay check.

Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 11-04-2020 at 06:03 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^yeeeeeees?

aka, Ben Grimm probably.
    Someone I can drink and smoke w., maybe play a little poker if his friends come over.
    He doesn't smoke anymore. He quit like every other character in corporate comics.

I would like to hang out with Storm, just for the chance to bang her