Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    There's something funny about the New Warriors showing up just to job. The Avengers, Defenders, and FF have to much dignity. Lol
    Spider-People would've beat them up too.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, "fine from a Peter-centric perspective" to me just meant that for people who are purely fans of Peter and who probably aren't too worked up about the other Spiders and their lack of relevance to Peter, their use here as obstacles or wallpaper that doesn't take over the plot from him isn't too much of a problem. It is for their actual fans, though.
    Ah, then yeah.

At least it doesn't seem like the Order of the Web is trying to sell fans on a new line of comics that isn't going to be happening like the 2099 arc tried to do with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.
    What happened to that anyways? Not sure if it even went past that arc, they ever gonna explain what Miguel's up to? Since he's stranded in the past, again lol.

Either way, I get the feeling that Order of the Web will be a name used once in a while, but yeah, doubt we'll get a comic out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I know they could beat Thor at least, think Aaron is still writing Avengers, so he's probably still the God of Jobbing .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Funny enough, that already happened post-Maximum Clonage, when the Jackal's final words turned out to be a delayed trigger phrase to force Peter to kill the one person he loved most, i.e. Mary Jane, and despite his desperate attempts at resistance, even holding back as much as he could to help the New Warriors (and Ben Reilly) stop himself from killing MJ . . . he still beat the living hell out of them.
    The spider is always on the hunt.