Default Eleven vs. Pennywise

Eleven
    (Stranger Things)

vs.

Pennywise
    (It film series)

After going on a road trip, the Hawkins group arrive in a small town called Derry. It's not long before they get suspicious of the town's abnormal activities. With her friends in peril, Eleven squares off against Pennywise the Clown.

Live-action versions only. This is the Pennywise played by Bill Skarsgård.

Who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    Eleven
    (Stranger Things)

vs.

Pennywise
    (It film series)

After going on a road trip, the Hawkins group arrive in a small town called Derry. It's not long before they get suspicious of the town's abnormal activities. With her friends in peril, Eleven squares off against Pennywise the Clown.

Live-action versions only. This is the Pennywise played by Bill Skarsgård.

Who wins?
    Honestly, PIS Off, there's not a whole lot stopping Pennywise from pulling some of his crazier reality warping feats and wrecking her.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Pennywise opens his mouth and flashes her the Deadlights right at the start, Eleven will then float too.

Pennywise enjoys tormenting his targets by hitting their fears and insecurities, and someone who's lived a life like Eleven has is easy prey for his methods. He'll let Eleven use her powers on him just to prove they're useless before attacking her.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I might be wrong here so feel free to correct me but if Eleven opens the match by splattering Pennywise, how can he prevent this from happening? Even this doesn't kill him shouldn't it be enough to ten count him? The kids in the first movie held off Pennywise for years by beating him and throwing him down a well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    I might be wrong here so feel free to correct me but if Eleven opens the match by splattering Pennywise, how can he prevent this from happening? Even this doesn't kill him shouldn't it be enough to ten count him? The kids in the first movie held off Pennywise for years by beating him and throwing him down a well.
    That is certainly an option and a possibility, but it should be noted that the losers had cosmic plot armor. The book goes into more detail about it, but it was basically PIS leashing Pennywise from just wrecking them.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Pennywise can start the match shaped like Papa.

Eleven is powerful, but still quite susceptible to the trauma of her conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Pennywise can start the match shaped like Papa.

Eleven is powerful, but still quite susceptible to the trauma of her conditioning.
    Wouldn't Bloodlust/PIS off counter that?

Also can he start an arena match as what his opponent fears most? Yes this isn't an arena match, just asking in general. That should count as prep unless its something he automatically does without thought.

Astonishing Member

Also can he start an arena match as what his opponent fears most? Yes this isn't an arena match, just asking in general. That should count as prep unless its something he automatically does without thought.
    Pennywise seemed to always be able to psychically "smell" his victims/potential victims. IIRC right at movie start when confronting Georgie he switched the color of his eyes to blue (like his brother's) which immediately lowered Georgie's guard. Then because this scenario happens in Derry, he seemed able to horrorport anywhere within it, which is how he materialized from a closed locker movie poster (the movie doesn't try to pretend Pennywise isn't like Freddy Krueger in some ways, a Nightmare On Elm Street film was even showing in theaters at the time because New Line is behind all of them). This could have figured into why the Native tribe was said to leave Derry altogether to escape his influence after giving up on their Ritual of Chud attempt.

In the novel it's more blatant, there are multiple killings where right when bursting into scene he's already shifted into something specific to his victims.

That sort of weakness is a CIS thing, which isn't a factor that can be removed, though I agree that would count as preparations.

In an arena match things would be different, and I'd wager the rumble would come down to a quickdraw between Pennywise opening the Deadlights and Eleven TKing his clown form. In this case, I'd also agree she does stand a much better chance to at least 10-count Pennywise before It starts getting into her head.