Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    To believe in ghosts is to also believe in a just, merciful & loving god. Despite the protestations of the cross-humping mongoloids, I haven't seen evidence of neither.
    That just sounds like being edgy.

Nope. But I do believe humans and animals have spirits as a part of their being.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Well some say that energy doesn't just disappear and has to go somewhere. But anyway, I know people who swear they saw ghosts and I know some things can be explained like sleep paralysis I think.

I sure hope they don't. I truly find it a quite scary view on death.

Let me dissapear, let me do not exist anymore. It sounds better to me than just pointlessly wander the world, sometimes without even realizing you're dead, bored so badly that you end up playing pranks on the living or do cameos on youtube videos.

It' hell.

While I am a Christian, I do kinda believe in ghosts. I seen some convincing videos on YouTube from paranormal investigators and even had a freaky experience myself as a teen.

When I was like 16 (going on 17) my folks were house hunting we where checking out this house with a realtor. I went off exploring by myself and went down into the basement. It was dark down there with only one window with a few rays of light coming in. I kid you guys not, I heard clear as day a little girl scream. There was no kids outside of the house or nowhere near by. I nearly had a heart attack and ran out. I told everyone about it and they went down there but nothing. The house did have some history that we later found out about after a web search.

I did beleive in ghosts for the longest time. And even now I still think they are real in a half hearted way. For the longest time I thought I was being haunted and talking to ghosts. but they turned out to be voices and visions caused by my mental illness.

I am writing a fun story about ghosts who prey on people with metal health illness because they can mess with them and no on believes them because the people are crazy.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Yes, them and demons because I've seen them with my own two eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    To believe in ghosts is to also believe in a just, merciful & loving god. Despite the protestations of the cross-humping mongoloids, I haven't seen evidence of neither.
    So, what about all the non-Abrahamic religions that believe in ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, what about all the non-Abrahamic religions that believe in ghosts?
    By that logic, those Gods must also exist.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    I sure hope they don't. I truly find it a quite scary view on death.

Let me dissapear, let me do not exist anymore. It sounds better to me than just pointlessly wander the world, sometimes without even realizing you're dead, bored so badly that you end up playing pranks on the living or do cameos on youtube videos.

It' hell.
    I could only imagine running out of things to do after a while. But then there is something about ceasing to exist that's equally scary.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    But then there is something about ceasing to exist that's equally scary.
    I can understand that but well, allow me to be a bit cheeky here and say that we didn't exist for billion of years prior to our birth and didn't suffer from it.

And that's the thing, to not exist is not painful. You don't suffer from not existing. It's nothing actually.

But if you stop for a minute and think about what it would be like to be a ghost, man, that's terrifying. Plus, man, if there are really ghosts around it must be fcking crowded lol.

All-New Member

I do. I think there are far too many sightings for ghosts to be non-existent.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

The idea of ghosts doesn't seem to make much of any sense to me. There would simply be way too many of them roaming around.

Same with any other supernatural idea, tbh.

I don't see what's so scary about not existing. It would seem worse to exist and not be able to do anything... like literally anything. Psst. Ghosts don't do anything... at all... ever. Heaven is all about people just sitting around not really doing anything. Hell is the same just with fire... or darkness.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 11-07-2020 at 12:29 PM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    To coin a phrase: "No, but I'm afraid of them".
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'