Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here are the solicitations for the FS books in february : https://www.ign.com/articles/future-...-february-2021

It really looks awesome !

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Here are the solicitations for the FS books in february : https://www.ign.com/articles/future-...-february-2021

Is that old man jon or clark?superman of Metropolis and war world would be everything i want from superman. Wait a minute? Goldenage superman? New52 superman? What is that all about.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-13-2020 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Here are the solicitations for the FS books in february : https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-future...vers-revealed/

They're going black lightning on Black Lightning and confirmation of Duke in Future State?! I'm hyped for that! the Outsiders story is probably the story I'm most anticipating besides the primary Next Batman story.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 11-13-2020 at 09:32 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Is that old man jon or clark?superman of Metropolis and war world would be everything i want from superman. Wait a minute? Goldenage superman? New52 superman? What is that all about.
    Pretty sure it's Old Man Clark.

if nothing else, I feel the covers for Future State really feel like something special to me. this really feels like a Justice League and a DC universe for a different generation. most future teams and heroes (besides outliers like Legion of Superhero & Batman Beyond) feel kinda hollow and inferior, these covers (and these character designs) make all these guys look and feel legit.

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."