Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Your Ideas For Marvel Magic/Horror/Fantasy Books

For me:

Scarlet Web

A seven issue miniseries (at least to test the waters) starring Kaine Parker and Julia Carpenter as they deal with cases focusing on the Web of Life and how their powers are affected by it.

Tigra

Deals with Greer Grant as a detective who solves cases where the human and mystical cross paths.

A Ghost Rider anthology book.

NIGHT NURSE: (after)LIFE AND (un)DEATH IN THE E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    A Ghost Rider anthology book.
    Great idea! In fact, I'd love to see the return of either version of...

The Midnight Sons

Original ('90s)

Modern (present-day)

Last edited by K7P5V; 11-02-2020 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

BLADE AND BLAZE: BLOOD BROTHERS

Blade and Johnny Blaze team up to kill every unliving(and some living) creature they find.

I liked Robinson's run on Scarlet Witch and I'd continue it.

I don't mind giving Robbie another solo.

Midnight sons but with Iron Fist as a new member/POV character.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

In another thread I asked for more angelic beings. With that in mind, a story to jumpstart their lore...

The Tales of the Lost Seraphim

Blind spots. Everyone has them. Including the All-Seeing Eye of Agomotto. But when spells invoking divine entities begin to lose their efficacy, everyone takes notice. A four part series featuring Monica Rambeau, the Wraith (Zak-Del), Blade, Dr. Strange, Northstar and Aurora, Firebird, Misty Knight as the Scarlet Scarab, Daredevil, Agatha Harkness, Arcana Jones, Juggernaut, Ororo Munroe, the Vishanti, Horus, the Silver Surfer ... and every daemonic entity to ever tread the path of the Seven Infinite Hells!

A Hummingbird book exploring Aztec mythology. I don't think Marvel has done that much and with Onyx Equinox coming out, there might be a market for it.

Boisterously Confused

Red Wolf (IMO, a deeply underappreciated character).

Have Will Talltrees doing what amounts to a Supernatural series, roaming North America, hunting down a clutch of Native American monsters that broke loose from their confines. Along the way he encounters a host of other supernatural, and even "normal" superhuman adventures.

Satanna by Garth Ennis drawn by Frank Cho. Give them two blank checks & tell them to go crazy.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Hells Angels/The Unforgiven/The Miscontents - nominate a name

Hellstrom - Leader
    Alejandra Blaze (resurrected)
    Man-Thing (telpathy or voice reinstated) - teleportation brute "muscle".
    Jennifer Kale
    Morbius
    Wiccan

Guest Arc Appearances in the early goings: Elsa Bloodstone, Dr. Strange, Madame Web, Druid, Scarlet Witch and Blaze/Ketch
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Aside from the obvious choices, which I also love and want to see more of, Dr.Strange and Ghost Rider, I'd love to see some mystical fantasy books in place you may not immediately think of: Atlantis and The Savage Land.

A new Sub-Mariner book with much more of a dark mystical aspect infused in Namor's world. Take John Carter of Mars, mix in Game of Thrones and top it all off with HP Lovecraft. Namor is dealing with holding together a weakening kingdom of far-flung cities, provinces and rogue allies. New and old enemies, expanded worlds and all the while someone in one of his kingdoms is attempting to contact ancient, unfathomable evil, best left forgotten.

Ka-Zar and a return to a book in the Savage Land. The Savage Land is a setting in which you could tell any kind of story imaginable. Focus on secret knowledge and beings that haunt the Savage Land having to do with it's original inhabitants, the Pre-Cataclysm Atlanteans. Ka-Zar must set off into the wider Savage Land, beyond his Hidden Jungle, after some mcguffin, bringing him into contact with ancient kingdoms, wizards, monsters, cults, etc. Retcon his awful, weak Tarzan knock-off origin and have him track down and piece together his true history. Throw in the High Evolutionary, ancient aliens, ghosts, mummy sorcerers, and even that same, long forgotten evil that connects the Savage Land to both Ancient and Modern Atlantis.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

For me:

Scarlet Web

A seven issue miniseries (at least to test the waters) starring Kaine Parker and Julia Carpenter as they deal with cases focusing on the Web of Life and how their powers are affected by it.

Tigra

Deals with Greer Grant as a detective who solves cases where the human and mystical cross paths.
    A Hummingbird book exploring Aztec mythology. I don't think Marvel has done that much and with Onyx Equinox coming out, there might be a market for it.
    I like those ideas, especially the one for Aracely/Hummingbird. Finally get some answers on the whole "Mictlan rises" thing and some resolution to her origins. Could also tie Kaine back in as her champion, with the original Scarlet Spider forced into an antagonistic role as Mictlan's champion, which would be his punishment for tampering in the realm of life and death as the Jackal during The Clone Conspiracy.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I like those ideas, especially the one for Aracely/Hummingbird. Finally get some answers on the whole "Mictlan rises" thing and some resolution to her origins. Could also tie Kaine back in as her champion, with the original Scarlet Spider forced into an antagonistic role as Mictlan's champion, which would be his punishment for tampering in the realm of life and death as the Jackal during The Clone Conspiracy.
    Thank you.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Thank you.
    You're welcome.
    The spider is always on the hunt.