Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Death being thirsty for Storm was honestly so funny to me. Logan was doing the absolute most and his attack on Sat would have been more shocking if he wasn’t acting like a dick the whole chapter.

Honestly I'm now thinking that we are not going to get what we expect. These duels possibly will happen but it won't be a big deal which will piss alot of people off BUT I do think there will be a big plot twist and Krakoa mutants are gonna show up and bring the rain. Cyclops is planning something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's funny how War was with her cunning plan to drug him and it doesn't work because she couldn't expect Wolverine to be a fucking savage.
    Saturnye going to live, then DQ logan. Now its 8 on 10.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Ben Percy and Duggan usually have his voice down quite well.

Spectacular Member

Agree with most people assessment of this issue. Liked how most of the warriors used the time to size up their opponents and search for weaknesses. The interaction between Death and Storm seemed out of place and didn't really do much to advance the story in my opinion. After all it isn't like she is flirting with the "Real" embodiment of death,

Wolverine was totally out of character and I am confused just what his end game was. He spent the whole time drinking and acting like he was drunk yet with his healing factor he can't get drunk. Was it all a ruse so he could kill Saturnynne in the hopes it would negate the whole tournament?

Did War douse all of the Krakoan's food or just Wolverine's.

Though the attempt to kill Saturnynne was shocking I was really hoping that she could have at least stated the rules for the tournament first. We are past the halfway point and am starting to wonder if we will just have one giant melee in issue 22 and all the rest will be filler.

Eh, half and half. This issue has some moments, but overall i'm not impressed.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Agree with most people assessment of this issue. Liked how most of the warriors used the time to size up their opponents and search for weaknesses. The interaction between Death and Storm seemed out of place and didn't really do much to advance the story in my opinion. After all it isn't like she is flirting with the "Real" embodiment of death,

Wolverine was totally out of character and I am confused just what his end game was. He spent the whole time drinking and acting like he was drunk yet with his healing factor he can't get drunk. Was it all a ruse so he could kill Saturnynne in the hopes it would negate the whole tournament?

Did War douse all of the Krakoan's food or just Wolverine's.

Though the attempt to kill Saturnynne was shocking I was really hoping that she could have at least stated the rules for the tournament first. We are past the halfway point and am starting to wonder if we will just have one giant melee in issue 22 and all the rest will be filler.
    I don't even get why he did it, i can totally see Logan trying to do it if he thinks that it would help then to win or give then some kind of advantage, but i just don't see the point. Also i doubt that Saturnyne is death, she is probably just an illusion.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

How does Wolverine knows that Saturnyne wants Brian?

Storm and Death is a little out of place, it seems like they did the cover first and then had to include it on the issue.

Honestly, I don't understand the hype for Porg ur porg, the best thing about him was Magik not caring about his antics. I can barelly deal with Etrigan speech, and he is a great character, hope the lizard don't last.

Bei bulling Doug come off as a 10 year old boy trying to get the attention of his crush.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    They would talk about something in the circle, they were not going to sit without saying anything waiting for the time to come.

Astonishing Member

I'm not a meathead but I was expecting a fight. And better writing. 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I'm not a meathead but I was expecting a fight. And better writing. 4/10
    At the very least a brawl between Brian and Logan.

Fantastic Member

So what did we learn...Isca and Pogg are badass, but that's not new.

Famine and War are no fun twerps. Bold to poison your target's food while talking to them directly.

Death doggo is curious but not much is revealed.

Was hoping redroot and Cypher would get talking. I'm assuming Wolverine's plan has more to it. The last third of this event really better payoff. So far the setup has been the event, and what has happened hasn't been worth it.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I don't think Wolverine stabbing Saturyne was a smart move. The consequences are going to be dire. I wish Mama was in this issue or involved in this event

Please survive Gorgon and Doug
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post

Storm and Death is a little out of place, it seems like they did the cover first and then had to include it on the issue.

Honestly, I don't understand the hype for Porg ur porg, the best thing about him was Magik not caring about his antics. I can barelly deal with Etrigan speech, and he is a great character, hope the lizard don't last.

Bei bulling Doug come off as a 10 year old boy trying to get the attention of his crush.
    And now my headcanon is that Doug is Bei first crush lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Spectacular Member

I feel like there won't be any fight. We're past the halfway point and the way the pacing is going there aren't enough issues for a real tournament, unless each one is just a few panels. That or X of Swords is ALL build up to the tournament.