View Poll Results: Who will Stop a rampaging Dazzler?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beast

0 0%
  • Cyclops

10 27.78%
  • Emma

2 5.56%
  • Magneto

5 13.89%
  • Cuckoos

1 2.78%
  • Storm

3 8.33%
  • Nightcrawler

3 8.33%
  • other

12 33.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

lol@this idea that they should hug and talk it out.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Dazzler should at least humiliate Mystique in every conceivable way.

Mystique needs to be forced into a situation where she must wear rollerskates.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Stop Dazzler.......shouldn't they all be encouraging her?
    Exactly, I would love to see some serious fight between them I think she does deserve her revenge, but I doubt she will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Wait, why is there no Dazzler option? Wouldn't Alison screwing it up somehow be the affectionate, canonical joke?
    This I would not like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Agreed and seconded. Though I choose other. Meaning the writers will shield the character.
    I also chose "other" and I agree with you, she'll probably get away with murder

I think that sounds like a better and more promising storyline, than a basic "Kill Bill" revenge styled plotline of Dazzler going out of character to be an assassin. I think everyone wants to know why Mystique has been just acting plain psychotic lately and an proper explanation for what she did to Dazzler. I think her reconciling with Dazzler and her explaining her motives will help show that she has not went off the deep end, but is still a genuine character.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Agreed and seconded. Though I choose other. Meaning the writers will shield the character. When the last time Mystique was written as someone who she harmed getting revenge against her. The only one who did was Wolverine who killed her only for the character to be resurrected stronger. I don't think we will ever see Dazzler get revenge.
    Yeah killing Mystique again would only make things worse like it did last time in that Wolverine storyline, not to mention it would just be pointless bloody violence. After the reveal with Mystique being Xavier's wife, Dazzler's plot may be taken to the backseat and possibly forgotten about.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I think that sounds like a better and more promising storyline, than a basic "Kill Bill" revenge styled plotline of Dazzler going out of character to be an assassin. I think everyone wants to know why Mystique has been just acting plain psychotic lately and an proper explanation for what she did to Dazzler. I think her reconciling with Dazzler and her explaining her motives will help show that she has not went off the deep end, but is still a genuine character.

Yeah killing Mystique again would only make things worse like it did last time in that Wolverine storyline, not to mention it would just be pointless bloody violence. After the reveal with Mystique being Xavier's wife, Dazzler's plot may be taken to the backseat and possibly forgotten about.
    How is she supposed to calmly explain to Dazzler that she considers her a sell-out race-traitor?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I have said for many years the X-Men should have a kill on sight standing order when it comes to Mystique. She has crossed the line way to many times for them to ever cut her any slack ever again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I have said for many years the X-Men should have a kill on sight standing order when it comes to Mystique. She has crossed the line way to many times for them to ever cut her any slack ever again.
    It's probably complicated by how many of them have either slept with her, had kids with her, been raised by her, or are biologically connected to her.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Mystique needs to be forced into a situation where she must wear rollerskates.
    This needs to be in the next arc of Uncanny.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

How is she supposed to calmly explain to Dazzler that she considers her a sell-out race-traitor?
    Didn't that already happen? Mystique didn't look particularly unhinged when she explained it to Victor. If anything, Dazzler would be the problem in such a scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    It's probably complicated by how many of them have either slept with her, had kids with her, been raised by her, or are biologically connected to her.
    Cyclops killed Chuck already. Just sayin'.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Cyclops killed Chuck already. Just sayin'.
    Only when hopped up on phoenix reefer madness! If only he could have stayed sober! (And, given his checkered history, taken a purity pledge when a teenager.)

There are so few things left for X-Men to get possessed by now that haven't already been tried, for someone wanting to off Raven.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

There are so few things left for X-Men to get possessed by now that haven't already been tried, for someone wanting to off Raven.
    Given the Uncanny crew's recent streak of otherwordly ineffectiveness, they'd probably take her out by accident. Death by gold ball, maybe? It'd be kinda hilarious. Well, for everyone but Raven and Alison, I suppose.

Only when hopped up on phoenix reefer madness! If only he could have stayed sober! (And, given his checkered history, taken a purity pledge when a teenager.)

A kinder, nicer breakaway wing of the Purifiers should really have tried aggressive leafletting by now:

!!!MUTANTS!!!
    DON'T DO PHOENIX!!
    DON'T DO APOCALYPSE
    DON'T DO DEATH SEED! (OR LIFE SEED!)
    DON'T DO THE VOID!
    DON'T DO BEER! (WOLVERINE, THIS MEANS YOU!)
    DON'T DO CLONES!
    DON'T KEEP LETTING CREEPY CONSCIOUSNESS ALTERING THINGS INSIDE YOUR BODY (SUMMERS!)
    DON'T SLEEP WITH OR MARRY REDHEADS! (SUMMERS AGAIN!)
    OR SHAPESHIFTERS! (APPARENTLY MOST OF THE REST OF YOU!)
    IN FACT DON'T ALL JUST SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER! (LIKE YOU THINK IT'S STILL THE SEVENTIES)
    GENERALLY IMBIBE LESS BANNED SUBSTANCES! (SEE ABOVE)
    DON'T FLY NEAR POWER LINES! (YOU ARE A SAFETY HAZARD!)
    DON'T DO DISCO! (IT'S SO OVER!)
    DON'T DRESS LIKE YOU'RE A 1950s SCHOOLMARM! (PRYDE!)
    DON'T WEAR PLAID WITH STRIPES! (SOMETIMES BEING COLOUR BLIND ISN'T EXCUSE ENOUGH!)
    DON'T SLEEP WITH YOUR RELATIVES/IN-LAWS EVEN IF THERE IS NO BIOLOGICAL CONNECTION AND/OR THEY ARE FROM A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE! IT'S STILL ICKY!
    ALSO REMEMBER YOUR SAFEWORD!
    TRY TO HAVE LESS SOCIOPATHIC CHILDREN!
    AND TRY NOT TO GET POSSESSED SO MUCH!
    NO MAD SCIENTISTING!
    OR TIME TRAVEL!
    REMEMBER: DYSTOPIAN FUTURES ARE THERE FOR A REASON! PLEASE LET THEM ALONE!

This leaflet was put out by the church of not quite so militant as the other purifiers purifiers: trying to find the politer way to a mutant-free planet Please dispose of this leaflet tidily.
    Still really, really pissed off that they're killing Logan instead of resolving Schism.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

"Whenever Lila lets me" is the sum total of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Oh, I bet Irma will tag along, she's rebellious. Emma might secretly shadow Dazzler as well because as we all know, death gets Emma's rocks off. the bloodier the better and Dazzler is known for indulging in bloodsport when no one's looking.
    Have to be honest, I know squat about Daz minus some light skimming on a wiki. The idea of a pop star turned secret slasher movie antagonist sounds interesting though, you may have just made me a fan.
    I'd be cool with either one of them going with her on her vengeance tour. Kind of hope she kidnaps the healer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Willing to bet a LOT of guys who were kids or teenagers in the 90s felt very funny whenever Minerva showed up (IIRC there were only two shorts featuring her precisely BECAUSE they were racy enough to make the Moral Guardians freak out).

Although for me it was Gadget, but I digress...
    ...Demona from Gargoyles, Peg Pete from Goof Troop, and Callie Briggs from Swat Kats.

Thinking about it, this might explain some of my relationships and the life long quest to seduce Hillary Clinton. I might have a problem.
    Goldballs is love. Goldballs is life.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

bloodsport? I knew watersport would be on the docket with Dazz, but that's just filthy!

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    bloodsport? I knew watersport would be on the docket with Dazz, but that's just filthy!
    I prefer glamsleaze back alley ali to her current incarnation. and yes. bloodsport. or have we forgotten that her fate is to be Death's Handmaiden?

Despite her powerset, Ali is meant for dark deeds.
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 08-18-2014 at 01:41 PM.