Default Werewolves (Dog Soldiers) vs Vampires (30 Days of Night)

6 werewolves from Dog Soldiers take on 6 vampires from the movie version of 30 Days of Night.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

spoon beats them all to death with a frying pan.

I love both of these movies, but the werewolves from Dog Soldiers didn't seem as tough as normal vampires. Silver and fire worked well against them, of course, but one was dispatched in mid-transformation with gunfire. In the end, six soldiers fought well against roughly the same number of werewolves. Of course, the vampires won't have access to any of these forms of attack.

The vampires from 30 Days of Night also didn't seem as tough as normal, with quite a few of them dying from non-supernatural weapons like the tractor and the grinder. But they were quick and vicious. Their leader was fairly intelligent, but the average vampire seemed to be driven more by instinct than intellect.

It's a tough call. I think the vampires have a bit of a speed advantage, but might not be as tough as the werewolves. I guess I would bet on the werewolves winning. If I had a choice of which story I would get dumped into, I would rather be one of the soldiers in Dog Soldiers than any human living in Barrow, Alaska. The soldiers were well-equipped and had a defensive position to hold. There were a lot more vampires, and the townfolk lacked quality weaponry.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I think the werewolves pull it out by a hair.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM