Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Swiss army nerd

Gotham from the Tom King batman run is the only bat-villain who wants a piece of this.

So for the purposes of Prep, which super-humans are available for Regent to potentially imprison in the Cellar? Any from the Marvel Universe? Any who debuted in a Spider-Man book?
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Thanks to Mysterio, not one single Batman villain wins, but they all go home thinking they did.

"Go home" meaning they voluntarily lock themselves back up in Arkham not realizing where they actually are.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    Gotham from the Tom King batman run is the only bat-villain who wants a piece of this.
    The issue for the Batman villains is speed. With given prep, Poison Ivy/Mr. Freeze/Joker/Man-Bat has enough methods of attack to take down quite a lot of Spiderman villains. Ivy's pheromones', Mr. Freeze Ice Gun, Joker laughing gas, Man-Bat scream, etc. The problem is that most Spiderman foes can blitz them before they can get any of it off. The fastest Batman villain (Lady Shiva? Talon? Azreal?) is much slower than an average Spiderman villain.

Quite a few of these fights start with a given Spiderman villain blitzing Ivy/Freeze before they can react. Then they take their time with the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Just realised I completely missed out Venom and Carnage. They would both ruin just about any bat-villain’s day.
    The question was how many Batman villains would it take to defeat Spiderman villains not which villains could defeat any Bat villain. And for Venom and Carnage it would take a crap ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’m not quite sure how to answer this question.

If it’s Clayface vs Hypno Hustler or Big Wheel, probably less than one.

If it’s Bat-villains vs any of Morlun, Electro, Speed Demon, Sandman (except maybe Clayface), Hydro-Man (Ditto), Tri-Sentinel, Kaine, Rhino, Mr Negative etc., then without a crap-ton of prep, they’re not doing squat. (I know Speed Demon debuted in Avengers as Whizzer, but I think he was first Speed Demon in ASM).

And if it’s Doc Ock, Osborn, Alystair Smythe, or maybe Mysterio, if prep is two-sided, it probably won’t end well for the Bat-guys either.

Rhino prep is somewhat less stellar.
    Yes, no possible definitive answer.

If it's Ra's al-Ghul versus the original version of the Tinkerer, easy win for Ra's.

If it's Doc Ock versus the Joker, easy win for Ock unless it's P.I.S. laden and he becomes totally stupid.
    Power with Girl is better.

Bat-Mite was introduced in a Batman comic. So less than one for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Bat-Mite was introduced in a Batman comic. So less than one for everyone.
    Eh, not sure I'd count Bat-Mite as a true villain, AFAIK, he is more of a fanboy who puts Batman in difficult situations to see how his idol would get out of those.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Eh, not sure I'd count Bat-Mite as a true villain, AFAIK, he is more of a fanboy who puts Batman in difficult situations to see how his idol would get out of those.
    At one point he was considered part of the Bat-family, so I wouldn't call him a villain exactly.

The issue for the Batman villains is speed. With given prep, Poison Ivy/Mr. Freeze/Joker/Man-Bat has enough methods of attack to take down quite a lot of Spiderman villains. Ivy's pheromones', Mr. Freeze Ice Gun, Joker laughing gas, Man-Bat scream, etc. The problem is that most Spiderman foes can blitz them before they can get any of it off. The fastest Batman villain (Lady Shiva? Talon? Azreal?) is much slower than an average Spiderman villain.
    That's also if you only give the Bat villains prep and not the Spider Villains. Dr. Octopus, Norman Osborn, Mysterio, and the like aren't exactly lacking in the prepskills department either.

I'm convinced that the true form of everyone in the Q Continuum looks like Bat-Mite.

He's like the #1 Fan from Oblivion. Can't escape him, just gotta accept that he's there to stay.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Chameleon tries to hide amongst the Batman villains, possibly turning the whole thing into an advanced Among Us session.
    So would a prepped Hush be hiding out with the Spider-Man villains then? Oh god, they're probably going to disguise themselves as one another, aren't they?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    So would a prepped Hush be hiding out with the Spider-Man villains then? Oh god, they're probably going to disguise themselves as one another, aren't they?
    Yes.

And then Mysterio and Clayface get in on the whole looking like another person bit and everybody is just confused.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He's like the #1 Fan from Oblivion. Can't escape him, just gotta accept that he's there to stay.
    This is why console commands exist.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Meanwhile Professor Cane has thrown his fear gas in a dumpster and keep trying to tell everyone he's the Marvel Scarecrow.