Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Symbiotes can choose to change hosts (or hosts can reject symbiotes).

I mean Venom was joined to Flash Thompson for a while there.
    I'm wondering if Morlun wouldn't just reflexively try and devour the Carnage Symbiote if it tried to do that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm wondering if Morlun wouldn't just reflexively try and devour the Carnage Symbiote if it tried to do that.
    I think that they'd try to devour each other until they just fused into some horrible killing monster.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I think that they'd try to devour each other until they just fused into some horrible killing monster.
    Oh, absolutely. I’m not suggesting they WOULD join together, just that it’s mechanically a thing that could happen.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Oh, absolutely. I’m not suggesting they WOULD join together, just that it’s mechanically a thing that could happen.
    Oh I agree with that. If they werer both in on it Morlun with the Carnage symbiote could totally be a thing.

I was just thinking that it would probably take a while under normal circumstances before we get... whatever the end result would be of that fusion.